• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Knack getting Pro patch

black070

Figured this was deserving of its own thread:

Near the end of the meeting, Cerny pulled up Knack, his PS4 launch title, side by side on two HDTVs. One game was running on a PS4 Pro and the other on a standard PS4. The differences were obvious: The PS4 Pro resolved cleaner lines and animations while the standard PS4 scene had more noise, particularly in detailed areas and backgrounds.

Cerny started with the Pro, picking up the controller and saying, "So if we look at the scene, again, it's very clean, smooth. But if I were to do this on -- " he switched to the PS4 TV and sighed. "Look at all the moiré, or all of the shimmery noise in the distance. And this is what we see when we play games on an HDTV and we've learned to ignore it."

https://www.engadget.com/2016/10/20/ps4-pro-mark-cerny-interview-hardware/

Best PS4 game just got better

2590922-3988854157-kqz1p.gif

Honestly, if they really listen to feedback, a potential Knack 2 might be great. Knack 1 had a lot of good ideas but just ended up being mediocre. Maybe give it to the people working on the Crash remasters?

Either give me solid 60fps or a 30fps cap. But the framerate in the original was all over the place and killing my interesting in the game.

Shock32

I really enjoyed getting the platinum in this game. Once you unlock Diamond Knack you can absolutely destroy the hardest difficulty.

Top Bottom