• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

United States Election: Nov. 8, 2016 |OT| Hate Trumps Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Culex

Banned
America just elected the most unliked President ever with Trump...it's astonishing.

This is proof that we Americans have rejected reality by voting in a reality TV star.

Downhome

pzP3Men.png

geardo

It's over. I shudder to think of the damage that these shitlords are about to unleash on this country - the world actually.

ezekial45

Banned
I literally almost died last week, and I'm now more afraid than ever to be black in America than ever before because of what's going on. This is terrifying.

What in the hell. You guys might really get a swindler for a president. I'm never watching any international news from America again. I don't wanna see his face on my TV. At least it was funny watching Bush.

You all kept dessimising him when literally everyone else in the world saw the real possibilty of Presdient Trump.
It's your fault and your responsiblity to keep him in check.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Make america bigot and fucking racist again.

Thank you guys!

Hold on tight immigrants, LGBTQ+, and minorities. Hard times are coming to all of us...

Really worried about the future. Still hoping that a relatively younger, either African American or Hispanic, Sanders-like candidate pops up in the future, though I'll still settle for what I can get. I can kiss my rights goodbye, though, that's pretty probable.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Millennial Michigander here

Everyone said to vote, I didn't because I thought Clinton was a shoe in

I have made a huge mistake

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You get what you deserve.

On the bright side, Obama still has a couple more months of being president so people who want to leave the country before the Trump era will have time to make arrangements

I'm feeling sick, for the people that will suffer so much now...

You guys made racists, mysoginists and homophobes feel they have valid views. All over the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom