• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

United States Election: Nov. 8, 2016 |OT| Hate Trumps Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

Fantastic OP especially for us gawking onlookers who aren't American citizens but still want to stay informed

obin_gam

If D wins the senate, Bernie Sanders gets to control the wallet.
Bernie or Busters need to remember this.

JordanN

Banned
We all know who's really going to win this.

RI8k3O8.jpg

RedShift

Great OP.

Good luck America from London. Hope you don't wake up Wednesday with the same sinking feeling lots of us had June 24th :(

Some people at work are planning on staying up to watch the results, I might join them. Nothing like late night election coverage, and hopefully there won't be another election like this for a long time.

Maengun1

it's gonna be over soon y'all

I am excited to get back to the things I used to do in my freetime rather than refreshing every political site 100x a day

Finish him Hillary

I convinced a hardcore Hillary supporter and all her family and friends to vote Johnson. I did my part.

I also have never voted myself.

Maedre

Banned
My problem with this election is that the result will have massive effects on more than one continent but only a small number of People living in the USA are able to vote. The rest of the world is determined to watch what happens on the 8th of November.

Alx

Seriously guys, don't mess it up. We already have enough of our own problems over here to have to deal with more craziness from the USA.

Why do so many Cubans vote Republican? Because the republicans are considered to be more anti communist?

The Elian thing still bothers a lot of Cubans

Some of the whiter Cubans are pretty racist

Some of them have very anti big government views (due to their hatred for any gov regulations...you can thank Castro for that)

Just my observations but I know a ton of Cubans that are very Democrat (usually the younger ones)

You guys are responding to a person with a Dodge avatar and username that's an ugly type of pickup. I wouldn't invest much into their political input. It's basically whichever candidate gives them the biggest penis.

For one night only, my UK home is becoming Americanised. My American flag is ready!

Only American food, only American drink.

(I also have tiny American flags for each party goer)

Here's hoping you guys make the right choice!

sazzy

For one night only, my UK home is becoming Americanised. My American flag is ready!

Only American food, only American drink.

(I also have tiny American flags for each party goer)

Here's hoping you guys make the right choice!

are you drinking trump vodka

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
People think this will be over after trump loses? Don't be naive, this fuckmare isn't going away that easily. Trump and his lunatics are going to make sure this misery train keeps right on barreling through our sanity.

Monocle

People think this will be over after trump loses? Don't be naive, this fuckmare isn't going away that easily. Trump and his lunatics are going to make sure this misery train keeps right on barreling through our sanity.
At the very least, we'll get a progressive Supreme Court and a non-crazy person overseeing our foreign relations. If that were the most we could expect from a Hillary presidency, I'd still take it.

I don't think anyone thinks the defeat of Trump is going to dispel the rise of blatant bigotry in the right (which honestly is just replacing the more subtle bigotry that there's always been). But it'll at least help neuter their impact. Especially when it comes to supreme court nominations.

The Elian thing still bothers a lot of Cubans

Some of the whiter Cubans are pretty racist

Some of them have very anti big government views (due to their hatred for any gov regulations...you can thank Castro for that)

Just my observations but I know a ton of Cubans that are very Democrat (usually the younger ones)

That makes sense (well I can at least begin to understand) Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom