• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

United States Election: Nov. 8, 2016 |OT| Hate Trumps Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I can't decide when I want to go. My polling place open in 20 minutes and is literally a 3 minute walk down the street. But I feel like going now will be all the before work university voters. I'm probably going to go at like 9amish.

2008 had super long lines at the on campus polling place. But the town courthouse that I have to go to was literally empty. I was in and out within 3 minutes. Hoping this year is the same.

Drek

I can't bring myself to vote for either of these clowns. Maybe I'll go vote for Jill Stein.
How is a woman who has been active in pushing forward progressive policy for over 30 years, with a distinguished academic history and devout civil service since she was in undergrad, a former Sec. of State and accomplished U.S. Senator a clown?

You can buy into the false narrative that she's corrupt and we can debate that on its own merits, but a clown Hillary Clinton certainly is not.

The rest of the field? Sure. But we do have one candidate who is qualified, serious, and intelligent seeking the post, let's not deminish her as a person for the sake of false equivalency.

Malyse

tumblr_ogbn40ZZAK1rjv5flo1_1280.jpg

garath

Just finished voting. Opted to go before work. There was a little line but it wasn't too bad. Most people I've ever seen at this polling place though.

Xe4

Banned
What site is ideal for following the results for each state counts/result map?

I guess any old news site but maybe there is one thsts recommended for being the fastest or clearest?
It's not up yet, but the Guardian had the best tracker in the primaries. Had pixel candidates color in counties while saying quotes. Gave a pretty good breakdown too.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
eSU34np.png

It's a tossup between going to sleep and staying up all night to watch Infowars election coverage. How can I miss out...on such truth....

I like that we've already got posters asking why people outside of the US should give their opinion on the election.

The descent into ridiculous posts begins.

To US-GAF: get out, and vote if your thinking against it. Take a couple of hours, read up on the candidates
which let's be honest, very quickly some basic analysis should point towards Hilary
, and take part in the democratic process. I'll even give you a starting point right here.

Don't let today be your Brexit moment.

PillarEN

Lots of women behind him there. Some asians.

It's always funny how these Trump rallies look considering how the standard line is "how could any women or minority vote for him". I don't know. Grabbing by the pussy just doesn't mean much compared to making America great again. Or probably just really disliking the Democrats and being a Republican voter regardless of who's steering the ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom