• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PuyoPuyoTetris PS4 trophies just appeared in English

Ridley327

Oooh, there's even a new logo for the trophy header. For comparison, here's what the two look like:

j0j0j.png

Japanese

e3j47.png

English

Seems like promising news!

Was going to shrug this off, but the logo being redone is pretty big news.

Hopefully we get the RPG that came out this month too.

Justinh

Hmmm... yeah, I'd double dip. I had a lot of fun with this game, although I'm still not proficient with the Puyo Puyo side.

styl3s

The US needs more Puyo Puyo godammit.

Also, you can import this? Where can i buy this right now i will quadtrilbill dip this game. Can i buy it digitally through like japan psn or something?

The US needs more Puyo Puyo godammit.

Also, you can import this? Where can i buy this right now i will quadtrilbill dip this game. Can i buy it digitally through like japan psn or something?

You can but you need a Japanese PSN account and add money to that account to download it. Once you do that you can play it on your regular account no problem though.

Opa-Pa

This is meaningless to me without the Vita version, but cool for the rest of the fans.

C'mon Sega, surely digital only for Vita isn't asking too much...

It's being released in Korean and Chinese early next year:

http://segabits.com/blog/2016/11/04...calizing-select-games-in-traditional-chinese/
http://segabits.com/blog/2016/12/01/puyo-puyo-tetris-to-release-in-korea-on-february-9th-2017/

Would be a shame if they did a SEA English version only on PS4 ...

This is more likely than a western release at this point, solely because of the Tetris license. Unless Ubisoft lets go of it at some point, which I highly doubt.

.la1n

I would be ecstatic if this happened. Puyo Puyo is easily my favorite puzzle series. I have been sitting on the import purchase for a while hoping Sega would localize it.

Saikyo

It was also released on Xbox One, PS3, 3DS, Wii Uand Vita.

Here's hoping we get more than just PS4, but I'd be happy either way.

I know, I bought the ps3 version in my japanese psn account but I guess sega will only publish the PS4 and XBone versions, I dont have any friends with a xbone so...

Awe yes, please let this be a good sign. I will gladly triple dip. If this is true, then maybe we also have a chance at Puyo Puyo Chronicles.

Top Bottom