• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nioh screens

Even though they're official, at least to me there appear to be some spoilerish stuff here. So, you've been warned

ss_j_1060s5f.jpg

ss_j_07trs11.jpg

ss_j_08jbs8s.jpg

ss_j_059esyq.jpg

ss_j_04aqs7o.jpg

ss_j_13j2sn8.jpg

ss_j_14sjs8w.jpg

ss_j_01d6sl2.jpg

ss_j_155bsq2.jpg

ss_j_02iuskm.jpg

ss_j_17c4so7.jpg

https://www.gamecity.ne.jp/nioh/gallery.html#ss_news

Looks better than the demos I played. I don't think pro bumps it up that much.

Unless they decided to overall things or they look better in screens?

Outside of the downsample there's not really anything super impressive in these screens. They're just downsampled promo screenshots.

Everything looks great when it's downsampled.

Joeku

Bullshot city.

I do love the idea of having three swords, a big blunderbuss thing, a bow, and a spear all equipped and on-character all at the same time.

Calling Bullshot.

Also can someone explain the premise. I'm seeing a lot of other humanoids with bestial features. I thought it was Oni/tengu dark souls.

Seeing all these fantastic designs makes me wish Samurai Warriors was a tad less anime-esque with their versions of these historical figures.

I mean Yoshitsugu and Naomasa look fantastic compared to their mediocre Musou counterparts.

Pein

Banned
This game looks so fucking rad, I dunno I've never been a soulsborne fan but I'm drawn to this game and it's aesthetic. It's gonna be Day 1 pick up for me.

Jb

They already gave us ALPHA and BETA, I don't think they're trying to hide anything.

I played both demos and I'm sold on the game, but this isn't what Nioh looks like in-game. I do think it should be pointed out whenever a publisher or dev is trying to pass stuff like this for untouched screengrabs.

Drewfonse

Didn't play alpha or beta, but I'm day 1. Right up my alley.

Can anyone suggest a video that explains the game's systems in depth? Thanks.

I just finished watching Jojo Stardust Crusaders and all these fucking Standos everywhere are getting me hyped through the roof.

You know, I'm really starting to think they weren't bullshitting when they said it would take 70 hours just to get through all of the main path content.

EVERYONE HOLD THE FUCK UP! Is that a Kanabo weapon that warrior monk is using 0_o ?!?!

The last time I saw an enemy use a new weapon it turns out to be a preview for the Kusarigama being usable! And before that was the dual wielding Oni leading to Dual Katanas!!

Also judging by these shots it looks like we may be participating in some historic battles?!

Top Bottom