• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon Zero Dawn patch 1.10 is live

Cyberia

Additions
Added the ability to press and hold [X] to buy multiple items from merchants.
Added an option to invert the X-axis from the controls tab on the settings menu.

Adjustments
Made several minor adjustments to the item economy (drop rate, distribution, cost etc.).
Made several adjustments to humanoid and machine AI.
Made minor adjustments to 2.1 stereo mix on menu sounds.

Fixes

Progression Fixes:
Fixed an issue in the main quest “The Point of the Spear” where some players could be teleported outside the quest area during the objective “Loot the Sawtooth Carcass”.
Fixed an issue in the main quest “The Point of the Spear” where some players could buy fire arrows from Karst rather than crafting them.
Fixed an issue in the main quest “The Proving” where players would be put back into the last checkpoint for the quest, making it impossible to continue the game.
Fixed an issue in “The War-Chief’s Trail” where fast- travelling away and back when Sona reached the cliff would sometimes prevent Sona’s A.I. from working correctly.
Fixed an issue in the sub quest “Revenge of the Nora” where some players could be blocked from progressing due to an invisible collision near the third bandit camp.
Fixed an issue in the quest “The Sun Shall Fall” where some players fast-travelling immediately after destroying the Sonic Device would be unable to progress upon returning to the gate.
Fixed an issue in the main quest “The Face of Extinction” where the Day 1 Patch did not offer a solution for the roll over problem of certain players who had side quests active while completing the quest.
Fixed an issue in the side quest “The Forgotten” where it was very difficult for some players to climb the trail to Olara.
Fixed an issue in the side quest “Robbing the Rich” where the objective “Return to Ravan” would not complete for some players after collecting the sword.
Fixed an issue in the side quest “Robbing the Rich” where no quest marker or breadcrumbing was displayed for some players on the objective "Follow the Tracks".
Fixed an issue in the side quest “Robbing the Rich” where Rokasha went missing for some players if they accepted another quest while following the blood trail and then reloaded their save data after speaking to Keadi.
Fixed an issue in the side quest “Robbing the Rich” where Nasan would be walking around in the courtyard and could not be interacted with by some players.
Fixed an issue in the side quest “Luck of the Hunt” where dropping boar skins after collecting all 4 would cause the boar skin objective to be unobtainable for some players.
Fixed an issue in the side quest “Healer’s Oath” where Patch 1.04 did not offer a retroactive solution for certain players who were unable to progress after dropping the Thunderjaw heart from the Special Items tab.
Fixed an issue in the side quest “Traitor's Bounty” where Vanasha would not appear on the objective "Talk to Vanasha" after finishing “The Face of Extinction” for some players.
Fixed an issue in the side quest “Hunter's Blind” where the "Show on map" option on the Quest screen was grayed out and no quest marker appeared on the map or compass during the objective "Follow Talanah" for some players.
Fixed an issue in the area “Cauldron Xi” where some players were able to escape the core chamber during the “Defend the core” objective.
Fixed an issue where some players could clear Corruption Zones from a distance without completing its associated quest and trophy.
Fixed several issues where some players could become stuck in bunkers and cauldrons after completing “The Face of Extinction”.

General Fixes:
Fixed an issue in the main quest “The Point of the Spear” where the time of day dialogue option would erroneously unlock when reloading the game, after speaking to Rost at the beginning of the quest.
Fixed an issue in the main quest “A Seeker at the Gates” where the gates of the Embrace were wide open.
Fixed an issue in the tribe quest “Revenge of the Nora” where Aloy’s overridden Strider would suddenly become unmountable when following Varl to the Stadium.
Fixed an issue in the main quest “Terror of the Sun” where a redundant save would occur every time the title was reloaded while fighting the Behemoth without any equipment.
Fixed an issue in the main quest “The Face of Extinction” where a blank grey screen would be visible before the start of the Epilogue 1 sequence.
Fixed an issue in the area “Devil’s Grief” where the ground texture showed a visible file path.
Fixed an issue where a Tallneck’s datapoint would not unlock if players fast-traveled from their head of instead of rappelling down.
Fixed an issue where time would slow down but Concentration would continue to recharge at the same rate when players brought up the weapon wheel.
Fixed an issue where some robots would not be counted for the trophy “10 Vulnerable Machines Kills”.
Fixed an issue where players would run into various problems if their playtime exceeded 200 hours.
Fixed various issues where the UI would display markers, icons, tracks, prompts or values incorrectly.
Fixed various issues with dialogue and contextual lines not triggering correctly.
Fixed various issues with players clipping through, getting stuck in or falling through geometry.
Fixed various issues with machines clipping through geometry and each other.
Fixed various issues with animation for humanoids and machines.
Fixed various minor issues with players skipping a sequence.
Fixed various minor weapons and modifications issues.
Fixed various minor framerate issues.

Crash Fixes:
Fixed an issue in the Bandit Camps where the game would crash if certain players managed to untie the prisoners after the last bandit had died.
Fixed an issue in the Bandit Camps where the game would crash if certain players destroyed the alarm after the last bandit had died.
Fixed miscellaneous crashes.

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Horizon-Zero-Dawn/Latest-Updates/m-p/24971132

Blackthorn

"hello?" "this is vagina"
I wonder if they changed the item balance for rare animal parts. I doubt they intended quite so much time to be spent murdering wildlife.

elguero

I've been amazed at how large each patch has been since I haven't personally noticed a single bug in the game.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Added the ability to press and hold [X] to buy multiple items from merchants

And that's my biggest gripe fixed, now if they could just fix the bug that turns my Pro into a launch Xbox 360 on the map screen, I'll be very happy.

Vesker

Neo Member
Still waiting that much needed Map Icon filters.
It's bloated with stuff, imo.
And thank GOD for multiple purchases, Holding X for 1.5s for each item was very annoying.

Elandyll

Banned
Yeah I missed that option a few times hehe.

Funny thing about human AI, it didn't seem -consistently- dumb to me, but open Bandit Camps were huge offenders.

I have seen camps in campaign/ side missions that were much harder, with human AI not fooled as easily by stealth, and seemingly coordinating their search after finding a body (and attacking with a somewhat smart maneuver, from multiple angles trying to flank me with melee being covered by range attacks) whereas in the open they'd be like "Oh, Roger has an arrow sticking out of his skull. How odd."

I would love it if they change the item pickup button to just a press instead of holding triangle down, after I clear out bandit camps it is a bit of a chore collecting all the items from the floor.

Also, they should add a sell all option on items.

Cmerrill

You don't need to be empathetic towards me.
Still no fix for the ground foliage obscuring the camera while trying to fight anything in the sky or close up.

So annoying.

NewDust

Only thing I still really want is a better upgrade crafting menu. One where you don't have to go in to each upgrade to see what is needed, and where items that are fully upgraded no longer show up.

Oh and the ability to turn on/off certain map icons.

Put it on dynamic or turn everything off.

Map... Not hud.

This game is so good that my only real gripes are so incredibly minor : I want to reduce the amount of time text stays on screen every time I loot anything. Also, would love to be able to add the main quest marker to the contextual HUD menu so I can just bring it up when I need it with the touch pad.

Right now I just play the game without having any quests set as active and all of the HUD as either off or dynamic and the experience is amazing.

Literally my only complaints in such a sublimely good game.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Looks like this'll be nice and solid by the time I finally get around to it.

Not to say it wasn't already. Solid-er?

Tjamato88

I noticed a glitch (maybe?) where my arrow ammo was being wonky. Instead of showing a complete reload my ammo would just say 1/39.

Jacob4815

Fixed an issue in the main quest “The Point of the Spear” where the time of day dialogue option would erroneously unlock when reloading the game, after speaking to Rost at the beginning of the quest.

It happened to me!

MaKTaiL

I noticed a glitch (maybe?) where my arrow ammo was being wonky. Instead of showing a complete reload my ammo would just say 1/39.
That's not a glitch. You unlocked the Two Arrows Shot skill and if you aim and press R1 you will have 2/38.

Lifeline

I get stuck in the ground at certain parts of the game. Has happened twice in the 21 hours I've played it so so far.

One fix is to call your mount and when he gets near, just mount him and he'll pull you out of the ground.

Rodelero

Still waiting that much needed Map Icon filters.
It's bloated with stuff, imo.
And thank GOD for multiple purchases, Holding X for 1.5s for each item was very annoying.

I occasionally sat at a vendor for a couple of minutes buying wire.

Oh yeah I guess the vegetation getting in the way of bow combat when aiming at the flying enemies is another gripe. Would be nice if they would cull the obstructing vegetation that comes into view when aiming the bow

Added the ability to press and hold [X] to buy multiple items from merchants.

CHRIST. Litterally one of the ONLY thing that annoyed me during the game. I wish they did that way sooner but hey, in case there is a new game+ count me in.

The ability to buy multiple items at once is a megaton. How this game shipped without that feature is beyond me.

Next up, add lock-on.

bombshell

I wonder if they changed the item balance for rare animal parts. I doubt they intended quite so much time to be spent murdering wildlife.

You can buy animal parts in the Scavenger Dark box in Meridian, but you need to pray to RNGesus while buying to get the part you are seeking.

Top Bottom