• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 18 Reveal Trailer

Savantcore

Unconfirmed Member
"Fueled by Ronaldo"

Available September 29, 2017. FIFA 18 is fueled by Cristiano Ronaldo, all-time top scorer of Real Madrid C.F. and winner of the Best FIFA Men's Player Award.

Pre-Order the Ronaldo Edition and get 3 Days Early Access: http://smarturl.it/qoctk5

Powered by Frostbite, FIFA 18 blurs the line between the virtual and real worlds, bringing to life the heroes, teams, and atmospheres of the world's game.

Linky

m4ZJdwR.png

Info from the PlayStation Blog

We can't wait to show you more of this beginning with the full FIFA 18 reveal at EA Play live from Hollywood on 10th June, but Ronaldo looking even more Ronaldo-like than ever before is just the tip of the iceberg.

This year, for the first time, we can also announce that some of the most iconic footballers in the history of the game are coming to FIFA Ultimate Team on PS4, headlined by one of the players I idolised growing up: Ronaldo Nazario. The legendary Brazilian was one of the most gifted, prolific, explosive and dynamic strikers to ever play the game, and this year you'll be able to pair him and Cristiano Ronaldo to terrify opposition defenders in FUT.

UC3Yr6q.png

'FUT Icons' coming to PS4, X1, and PC.

Coffinhal

Haha they have the good pick with Real Madrid winning both Liga and CL this year, on route to the next Ballon d'Or & FIFA's best player.

That money could have gotten us a wonderful Career mode.

Phil meant it when he said they aren't focused on marketing deals. Putting the money into first party development. Excited to see fruits of that and excited to play FIFA on SCORPIO

Mung

Phil meant it when he said they aren't focused on marketing deals. Putting the money into first party development. Excited to see fruits of that and excited to play FIFA on SCORPIO

Are you a spin doctor?

The fruits of the first party development since phil took over have been sour as hell.

Spades

I wonder what implications Sony's money will have on the EA Access version - if any? It'll be strange for Sony to have the marketing rights when the game appears a week early on Xbox One.

I wonder what implications Sony's money will have on the EA Access version - if any? It'll be strange for Sony to have the marketing rights when the game appears a week early on Xbox One.

I mean they've marketing for Star Wars Battlefront and that also appeared first on Xbox via EA Access.

Theorry

Nothing. Just like other games that have PS marketing. You still gonna play it first on Xbox and PC. Just like Battlefront 2 and tons of games before that.

Mascot

I played FIFA 17 at the weekend with the free trial and it was fucking abysmal. It looked nice but played like shit, all stop-start and jerky. No flow whatsoever. Plus it felt even MORE automatic than previous years. This franchise is deep in the toilet but still sells by the billion. It's maddening.

It didnt matter for Battlefront.

EA access members are a fraction of a fraction of the total userbase.

"This year, for the first time, we can also announce that some of the most iconic footballers in the history of the game are coming to FIFA Ultimate Team on PS4"

Didn't see the teaser yet, but holy shit! Finally!

I really don't care for fifa at all but this is probably a pretty big blow for MS, isn't it? I wonder why they are letting go of so many marketing deals this year and last year it didn't seem nearly as much.

Kiraly

Nothing about Switch on the site, whereas the PS3/360 Legacy editions have their own page.

lol EA

none
because EA Access is from EA and they want to push their own service obviously
They don't change that just because of some money from Sony

Sony payed to get the marketing deal and FIFA Legends, too.

Top Bottom