• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed Origins Legendary Edition on UPLay Store now for £700

AHA-Lambda

yeah no typo, £700...
Only 999 available, Uplay store exclusive

http://store.ubi.com/uk/assassin-s-...gendary-edition/592598cbef3aa5164c8b4568.html

EGC6Z59.png

It's the last one on the right.
Lock if old.

EDIT:

FYI, the edition one step down from this is only £120.

A £580 difference for 2 items in resin and 4 lithographs.

I can't.

BasilZero

Why does it not have all the stuff?

Dawn of the creed edition has something that the legendary edition lacks

Ubisoft logic

AHA-Lambda

FYI, the edition one step down from this is only £120.

A £580 difference for 2 items in resin and 4 lithographs.

I can't.

Otnopolit

Do they really expect people to pay for that? How many diehard Creed fans have a grand laying around? Seems out of touch.

NewDust

Y'all know that you can order anything with a 20 percent discount on the ubistore? Because someone is going to buy this.

Mask

But, why? What is the market for this when it doesn't even seem to include anything worth that price?

LQX

Maybe it includes pieces of the pyramid or some mummified animal....or just some statue.

Meia

Ooooooooh Ubisoft....

Glad to see the spreadsheet for your games tradition still holding strong for them. Eyuck.

Im feeling a bit of anger in the pit of my stomach. Just seeing that a $800 product that doesnt contain all the shit from the less expensive counter parts. Ffs, just have 3 separate products with slightly different content at the same price.

I hope no one buys into it.

This is the type of thing where I want an official response from Ubi PR, just to see how amazing it is. "We have some really intense fans!"

Top Bottom