• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New MLB2k7 Pics...(XB360)

Zep

Banned
Didn't wanna clutter the other thread(s) :)

major-league-baseball-2k7-20070214033505725.jpg

major-league-baseball-2k7-20070214033504709.jpg

major-league-baseball-2k7-20070214033503428.jpg

major-league-baseball-2k7-20070214033510615.jpg

major-league-baseball-2k7-20070214033516037.jpg

major-league-baseball-2k7-20070214033512396.jpg

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/858/858986/imgs_1.html

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
They need to turn the 'bloom' knob down to a 6 or something.

joshschw

are the Padres REALLY wearing those? poor team can't catch a break on the uniforms...

faces aren't very good, I don't even recognize my two tigers pictured.

maybe the bottom one is fernando rodney, the eyes are kinda closed like his.

Zep

Banned
joshschw said:
are the Padres REALLY wearing those? poor team can't catch a break on the uniforms...

Pretty sure the bottom one is Craig Monroe...At least thats who I thought it was.

Zep

Banned
kIdMuScLe said:
dude that's Gary Sheffield! can you see the resemblance? gawd.. call yourself baseball fans.

Sarcasm?

Pimpwerx said:
Total bullshots or totally awesome? PEACE.

No doubt they're replay shots...but im pretty sure its the real deal.

manxor

Ninja Scooter said:
you can tell even by the pics that they are leaving that horrible cloth physics in. GET RID OF IT 2K!
Have you seen the video on the XBL Marketplace?
"horrible"??? I LOVE IT!

Zep

Banned
In regular conditions it looks fine. It's only when they show it off on hurricane mode that it looks completely stupid.

Ragnarok

joshschw said:

Looks like Granderson and Rodney to me :dunno:

adelante

Cloth physics is the new bloom lighting: its gotta be exagerated to make people realize yet another aspect of realism can be implemented in games.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Those uniforms are for military appreciation that the Padres are wearing, suprised to see them in the game!

Ragnarok

Open Source said:
HELLO WE DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHTS TO USE LOUISVILLE SLUGGER IN THIS GAME.

That's what the first shot screams to me, anyway.

ok so you can actually make out the length/weight and "professional quality" on the bat and you're bitching about liscensing?

ri-damn-diculous

Ragnarok said:
ok so you can actually make out the length/weight and "professional quality" on the bat and you're bitching about liscensing?

ri-damn-diculous

What's ridiculous is screenshots from non-gameplay camera angles. Who cares about detail that you never see except in replay mode?

Zep

Banned
Open Source said:
What's ridiculous is screenshots from non-gameplay camera angles. Who cares about detail that you never see except in replay mode?

Only so much shit you can see from a in-game camera angle...I know mlb has been trash for the past 2yrs but man, you are one disgruntled ex-employee:lol

Big Zep said:
Only so much shit you can see from a in-game camera angle...I know mlb has been trash for the past 2yrs but man, you are one disgruntled ex-employee:lol

They have exactly zero shots using the gameplay camera, which is what players will be looking at 99% of the time. I mean, sure, the closeups are fun to look at, but they don't really serve the purpose of showing people what they're going to be playing...which is usually the purpose of screenshots, yes?

Also, I never worked for Kush or VC/2K, sorry.

Zep

Banned
Open Source said:
They have exactly zero shots using the gameplay camera, which is what players will be looking at 99% of the time. I mean, sure, the closeups are fun to look at, but they don't really serve the purpose of showing people what they're going to be playing...which is usually the purpose of screenshots, yes?

Also, I never worked for Kush or VC/2K, sorry.

Ok, well I mistook your "designer" comment from my other thread. Point being, there are more than enough videos that show off the gameplay...I actually wanna see finer details in screenshots but we'll agree/disagree.

joshschw said:

Dude how can you not recognize Granderson? He's the first Tiger pictured, that one's obvious to me. The second tigers pic is pretty bad, but the statues in the background look nice (I'm guessing that's Monroe, but he does look really big there so it could be Rodney). Can't wait to play this game.

qcf x2

Game looks fantastic, you can even tell that the player models are more accurrate. Without seeing the jersey number I can tell you that the Indians player is Jhonny Peralta. I also like that the shot with Podsednik sliding into 3B shows that his eyes are looking at the base, and not straight ahead in zombie/doll fashion.

Please let this game be good!

Top Bottom