• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead Rising 4: Frank's Big Package coming to PS4.

BY2K

Membero Americo
https://twitter.com/Capcom_Unity/status/903633857680986112

Dead Rising 4 is coming to the PS4 with all new content in Frank's Big Package. Watch the trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNE8MMPXfwI&feature=youtu.be

DIpaNBvXgAIPyUA.jpg

FHIZ

I honestly thought Capcom would expect no one to remember it was supposed to come out a year later on PS4 and just not do it.

Santar

Should've masde Dead Rising 4 off the record with real Frank instead.
Though i guess fixing the game would take a lot of work.

Not touching this with a 10-foot pole. All this talk over the past couple of months about how DR4 is utter trash is making me want the DR1 remaster, though.

Jawmuncher

Wow, basically exactly a year exclusivity it seems. They've probably been sitting on this more than anything.

At least the only missing title on the PS family are the cases and 3 now. Though they can't do anything about 3 unless they pay MS for it like EA did with ME1.

Capcom Heroes sounds like Super Dead Rising. So hopefully Regina shows up in that. Even if it's Frank wearing her outfit.
This should at least get the game past 1 million total.

Ghost Trick Returns
e520b7652e6f7036f9a2421d2264a75a.jpg

RootCause

Sweet, I've been playing 2 on ps4, and enjoying it more than I did on ps3. I'll probably get this, and the X1 version for the Scorpio.

Edit
Play with a stopwatch if ya want a timer. 🤣

Rymuth

Yeeesh, no thanks. Tried it over at a friend's house PC and I was put off. Too much like Musou. Not that I'm not a Musou fan but that's not the Dead Rising experience I want.

Which reminds me, bought DR1 from this August's sale. Excited to jump back into it.

That's a bad name, even for Dead Rising standards of wacky subtitles.

Wow, basically exactly a year exclusivity it seems. They've probably been sitting on this more than anything. .

We already knew it was timed exclusive for a year on consoles, around the time it was announced.

LiK

Jesus @ replies here, I had a lot of fun with it. The story was really dumb but the combat was good. It has some good moments.

I seriously don't recommend this game, only play it if you are struggling to find a game to play in December.

Even then, I'd rather you have a cup of coffee from Burger King than play DR4. Such a disappointment 😟

Coolade

I'm one of the rare ones I guess, I really liked DR4. It was just like zombie dynasty warriors with an ok story. Gorgeous game on PC too.

Jesus @ replies here, I had a lot of fun with it. The story was really dumb but the combat was good. It has some good moments.

Right?

It's a fun game. It's not Dead Rising (no time limits) but it's a great silly game with ridiculous powerups. The Mega Man-esque suits are really fun.

Cleve

It's not even the changes to Frank, be Frank was okay, its the awful decisions they made to gut the gameplay

Jawmuncher

That's a bad name, even for Dead Rising standards of wacky subtitles.

We already knew it was timed exclusive for a year on consoles, around the time it was announced.

I don't remember them saying it would be exactly a year.
Though it seemed like the most likely scenario since they said it was timed only.

Whompa02

Wow Capcom jokes and memes. Hard pass...

"Hey son what are you playing?"

"Dead Rising 4: Frank's Big Package"

Top Bottom