• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New BioShock Xbox 360 screens

WOAH!

191070256620070418230310.jpg

85418170720070418230310.jpg

123214650220070418230310.jpg

177937170620070418230311.jpg

190641562520070418230310.jpg

Kelegacy

XBOX - RECORD ME LOVING DOWN MY WOMAN GOOD
I hope this game is nice and long. I wait for it with bated breath.

GhaleonEB

191070256620070418230310.jpg

Love the detail in all those pictures and notes on the wall. I can't tell if it's actual geometry or an amazing texturing job, but it looks great.

GhaleonEB

Doomgaze-MWFR said:
There is a bioshock "big daddy" in-game trailer in market place, it's ****ing georgous but there seems to be some issues with v-sync
That's a video which was shown back at X06, and was released online a few weeks ago. It's got some issues like that which are supposed to be cleaned up by the time this ships in August.

Feindflug

Doomgaze-MWFR said:
There is a bioshock "big daddy" in-game trailer in market place, it's ****ing georgous but there seems to be some issues with v-sync

Yep, there's a lot of screen tearing in that vid.

Hopefully the screen tearing & frame rate drops will be fixed.

FFChris

I just hope they havn't done a Deus Ex 2 with Bioshock.

System Shock 2 deserves a deep sequal, not a dumb run-and-gun. Fingers crossed!

Everything about this game looks fantastic.

Please have a good frame rate. Please have a good frame rate. Please have a good frame rate.

manxor

The new -taking down a big daddy- video they put up on the Xbox Marketplace is amazing. Of course, I had already seen it a month or so ago, but for those who haven't... def worth checking out!!!

Defcon

Banned
Looks visually stunning. I'm worried about the framerate. Hopefully you don't need an 8800GTX to run it well. 30 FPS isn't good enough.

MrSardonic

The nerdiest nerd of all the nerds in nerdland
anyone else getting a Timesplitters vibe from those screens? I hated those games so my association has slightly tainted my opinion of these screens...but more objectively, the graphics look excellent.

FrankT

MrSardonic said:
anyone else getting a Timesplitters vibe from those screens? I hated those games so my association has slightly tainted my opinion of these screens...but more objectively, the graphics look excellent.

Timesplitters, no, just no.

MrSardonic said:

Not at all. God no.

MrSardonic said:

I actually kind of understand what you mean. The use of color is pretty crazy... I happen to like Time Splitters though... It's no Painkiller though. :D

FFChris

MrSardonic said:

Now that you mention it...yes. From the characters.

Ugh, hopefully I'll forget that comparison before I start playing the game though.

Top Bottom