• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

40GB PS3 for $320

dralla

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=23347

PS3
40GB - $319
80GB - $399

Premium - $279
Elite - $359

PS3/360 Game - $48

Wii - $199.99

Wii Game - $39.99 [first coupon only]

11/11 - 11/21
kmartaz9.jpg

11/3 - 12/22
7wymi53.jpg

[yes, you can print out the coupons]

------------------------
Purchases
------------------------

Sean - 40GB PS3
Nobby - 40GB PS3
Kulock - Black PSP
Ravager61 - 40GB PS3
Redd - 60GB PS3
Malfunky - Premium 360

Redd

Ah crap I better hurry and just get it tomorrow before they wise up. No one get anything in Virginia tomorrow please.

womfalcs3

Banned
ParticleReality said:
Couldn't you just use this on an 80GB?

I think the point is to show the lowest possible price. Although the savings would be more with the 80-GB model, the nominal value would still be higher than $320.

1-D_FTW

This deal has been known on the deal sites for a while. I was gonna do it today, but the only Kmart that wasn't turned into a Sears Essentials (invalid) is a ghetto store that didn't have squat.

I guess that Kmart was such a dump, they figured it wasn't worth spending the $$ to remodel. And their inventory is worthy of a dump store. Too bad.

There's actually two Kmarts left in the area. The other one I think is a dump too. Not even sure where it is. But I might stop buy tomorrow and check. The odds are about 100:1 though.

Lightning

Banned
bounchfx said:
... lol?

it still has a shit selection of games

yeah, it's way better than the $600 people were paying.

I mean, DAMN.
Trolling knows no levels sometimes. Fucking moron.

Amir0x

Banned
Coupon only good until 11/17, I'd have to wait until my next paycheck to afford this which would be the 23rd of November unfortunately

bounchfx said:
... lol?

I mean, DAMN.

but at least this thread served one purpose

Loudninja

Amir0x said:
Coupon only good until 11/17, I'd have to wait until my next paycheck to afford this which would be the 23rd of November unfortunately

You suck AmirOx :lol damn excuses!:D j/k

duk

Banned
RBH said:
Actually, it's been confirmed on CAG that the coupon works for the 360 and PS3.

some people have stated it does not work for them, shrug go get it if you can though :D

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Amir0x said:
well i'm sorry i have bills and responsibilities, Loudninja

You better be sorry.

I'm sure there will be some other holiday sales coming up where you can pick up your BC PS3 for $399 or less.

Blackface

Banned
considering I just paid like $250 total for a fucking PSP, I think buying a Ps3 even for the blu Ray player at that price is a good idea.

kenta

Has no PEINS
Amir0x said:
Put it on a credit card and mail off a check as soon as you get paid?

Redd

Look just complain at Kmart. If you make a big enough stink saying that it says Sears Electronics i'm sure they will give you the deal................come on people this is great news, be happy.

Mamesj

Banned
The 80gb is not a great deal though. Okay, you get software BC. but in that case, go for a 60gb or 20gb if you can find them.

bounchfx said:
... lol?

I mean, DAMN.

YOU LOSE! GOODAY SIR!

i was thinking about getting a 20gb off of ebay. im kinda scared though, i never bought anything off of ebay for more than 200 and i don't wan't to get ripped off. is there any places still selling 20gbs? is ebay safe for a console purchase?

Firestorm

Amir0x said:

7wymi53.jpg

Your move.

Oh, and why the hell do you people not have CAG accounts yet

traveler

Not Wario
That is a pretty dern good deal, but I'm still going to need some more software to make me purchase. I didn't buy a 360 as soon as I was able to afford it, so I don't really see why I should do the same now.

The real reason? My wallet is too beat from this holiday's lineup. :(

Top Bottom