• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ninja Gaiden 2 on PS3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mojovonio said:
Really, I would expect more from you, Massive.

Aw shucks. We all have bad hair days, eh Mojo?
irish.gif

dfyb

Banned
if it were true, microsoft wouldn't be publishing the ps3 version you dummies. they could still publish the 360 version.

segarr

Obviously a typo. If they knew it was coming to ps3 they wouldn't have tore the game a new asshole on 1up yours. Then they could have acted like the 360 lost a "key exclusive". By they I'm talking about Brian and Shane btw.

Narcosis

neojubei said:
Someone knows something we and microsoft do not?

The same people who wrote in that publication that a FF7 remake was definetly underway in a preview of upcoming pS3 games like a year or more ago.

sprocket

Banned
goldenpp72 said:
Yeah microsoft loves to publish ps3 games, heavenly sword 360 CONFIRMEDATON

Actually its a joint publishing between tecmo and MS game studios. Still does not mean it can not come out a year or 2 later( how ever long the deal is ) under tecmo solely for the ps3.

In fact just for the fact that they have the sigma engine it would be dumb of them not to bring it to the ps3 for added profits.

I would say there is %70 chance of it appearing on the ps3 in a ninja gaiden 2 black sort of form..

Mojovonio said:
oh yeah, i'm really mad.

grrrrrr.......

you got me JC, you got me by the BALLS!!!

never let anyone tell you those beautiful boyos feel like ripe kiwis!

...unless that compliments you. In that case- GAME ON! :D

Narcosis

sprocket said:
I would say there is %70 chance of it appearing on the ps3 in a ninja gaiden 2 black sort of form..

Kinda like how Team Ninja took advantage of the pS2's 100 million install base for Ninja Gaiden and Gaiden Black? Sweet!

Haunted

This was the inevitable next step since Microsoft started publishing games on Nintendo platforms.
lol lawl lulz

Lightning said:
This isn't happening and doesn't matter. If Ninja Gaiden was a series that mattered, I would care but it's not.
At least it's not just a combo game, but a real action title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom