• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Brothers Brawl *SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

m00

DeceitDecide said:
How can I be the only one baffled by the apparent Samus/Pikachu pairing. I mean, seriously. Who saw that coming?
Really, I don't think anyone even knew that Samus even had a bicycle in the first place.

Sweedishrodeo

the smegma spreader
whoever is handling the official thread, i cant stress the need for a epic title enough. just remember what happened here today. erect a monument.

Proven

Adumaha said:
You know at the end where it shows the halberd flying in one direction, then IMMEDIATELY cuts to the halberd flying in the opposite direction? It seems to imply that there's two halberds.

The first Halberd looks more blue, while the second one looks more black. I'm also starting to think it's more of a Dark Halberd copy than the actual one, as the only point I could see with the Halberd turning to normal, if there was just one Halberd taken over, would be if at some midpoint in the game a bunch of characters jump aboard and rape.

In other words, I'm expecting it to be one of those things you do near the end, as the Minister is probably using it as an HQ.

Jiggy

By the way, are we sure that this is the actual intro? What if, for example, there's an intro for Subspace Emissary that's independent from an intro video that plays if you wait long enough at the opening menu screen? >_>

Edit: After all, it's not like we saw the player starting up the game and just waiting right there.

478510hn9.jpg

Posted?

Adumaha said:
You know at the end where it shows the halberd flying in one direction, then IMMEDIATELY cuts to the halberd flying in the opposite direction? It seems to imply that there's two halberds.
oh ok, that's what I assumed you guys were talking about but... yeah it's a bad choice of back-to-back footage but I think there's only though.

Crushed

Fry Daddy
OliveJuice said:
Starting at 1:45. There's a halbred comming from blue skies going West, and then another (or same) halbred going West from red cloudy skies. I think there is only 1 halbred.....but then again.
Maybe the two Halberds...

GATTAI!
w0om11.gif

ggnoobIGN

Banned
Anyone up for signing my petition to the president to cancel the month of February? If we hype him up enough, he should be down.

Chumly

Jiggy37 said:
By the way, are we sure that this is the actual intro? What if, for example, there's an intro for Subspace Emissary that's independent from an intro video that plays if you wait long enough at the opening menu screen? >_>

Edit: After all, it's not like we saw the player starting up the game and just waiting right there.
I think it has the intro feel. I think we would actually have more of a storyline intro for the Subspace Emissary. That it had the title screen at the start.

KINGMOKU

I am really starting to get worried that Nintendo's greatest charactor, and the reason why Smash was created in the first place, didnt make the cut for some fucked up stupid ass reason.

C. Falcon is a mainstay, and had better be in the game. I mean, not even a starter? Falcon does not come off the bench.

TunaLover

I don't know the music doesn't seem fit very well, unlike Melee, the begining was awesome with the cast looking the sunset, but then the video seems not have any relation with the music. I would prefer original content instead a SSE collage, oh well.

fusoya59

moku said:
I am really starting to get worried that Nintendo's greatest charactor, and the reason why Smash was created in the first place, didnt make the cut for some fucked up stupid ass reason.

C. Falcon is a mainstay, and had better be in the game. I mean, not even a starter? Falcon does not come off the bench.
Hasn't he always been an unlockable though?

Along with Jigglypuff?

crowphoenix said:
Awesome. So, if that's real, then Marth is indeed a starter.

Or, he could have been unlocked by the person who took the picture. Considering he's in the intro video, he's probably not too difficult to unlock.

moku said:

I'm guessing Falcon will be one of the middle-last characters you unlock.

Chumly

moku said:

I wouldnt worry about it. Theres no way he wouldnt be in. I doubt itll be that hard to unlock him either.

In the other spoiler thread we had credible people confirm that he was in.

I will be on the lookout for a wii, and this game may be my sole purchase. If it ends that way... my Wii will be more than worth it.

coreycubed

Neo Member
Chumly said:
I wouldnt worry about it. Theres no way he wouldnt be in. I doubt itll be that hard to unlock him either.

In the other spoiler thread we had credible people confirm that he was in.

Yes, and we all know what happened to those poor souls...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom