• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Brothers Brawl *SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

fusoya59

I said Wow.

We know who the good guys are.

Now who are the bad guys? (asides Petey)

Falcon and Luigi? Could those two have banded together to create some sort of revenge plot to take over Nintendo land? Will it be their time to shine in the light?! STAY TUNED.

fusoya59 said:
I said Wow.

Falcon and Luigi? Could those two have banded together to create some sort of revenge plot to take over Nintendo land? Will it be their time to shine in the light?! STAY TUNED.
I'm gonna go with Master Hand.

fusoya59 said:
I said Wow.

We know that at the very least Wario and Bowser are the villains at first.

Oblivion said:
Great intro. Notice how the credits don't mention Capcom.

It really is a shame that Capcom didn't approach Nintendo to put a character in Brawl. It would have been great marketing for them.

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
fusoya59 said:

Well, aside from the obvious Subspace Minister,
Bowser and Wario also appear to be working for the Subspace Army.
As for anyone else...who knows?

Oblivion said:
Great intro. Notice how the credits don't mention Capcom.

Unless there is a hidden opening after 100% completion, lack of another third party in opening pretty much cements no third third party, unfortunately.

Proven

Iam Canadian said:
Well, aside from the obvious Subspace Minister,
Bowser and Wario also appear to be working for the Subspace Army.
As for anyone else...who knows?

I'm betting on Dedede as well, just for old times sake.

Raguel

Oh man, seeing pikachu and Samus running down the hall made me laugh but, at the same time, made this game all the more epic and amazing for me. Only in Smash can pikachu fight side by side with Samus. Or Sonic fight against Mario. Oh man. Do want!

layzie1989 said:
If this means that as you unlock secret characters it unlocks more to the SSE storyline, then WOW
I'm pretty sure it will work the other way around. The farther you go in SSE the more characters you unlock.

Oh my. I just watched it after swearing to stay away from all Brawl related videos.

I hope I can exercise more self control. I saw at least 60% of Galaxy before I even played the game. Brawl will be many times more tempting.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
MisterHero said:
Call me crazy but I think there are two Halberds. :eek:

also I'm changing my avatar :D

I agree with you, I think there might be two Halberds. Otherwise that's a REALLY awkward cut that even most novice filmmakers know to avoid.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
MindCollizion said:
Wait, what are you guys talking about?

You know at the end where it shows the halberd flying in one direction, then IMMEDIATELY cuts to the halberd flying in the opposite direction? It seems to imply that there's two halberds.

MindCollizion said:
Wait, what are you guys talking about?
Starting at 1:45. There's a halbred comming from blue skies going West, and then another (or same) halbred going West from red cloudy skies. I think there is only 1 halbred.....but then again.

When they go into Fox's cockpit his face is totally
13.gif

ggnoobIGN

Banned
What we learned:
-Yay, Ness!
-Yay, Marth!
-Yay, Green Hill Zone!
-No other 3rd parties other than Konami and Sega :(
-A bunch of the pairs for the SSE(Marth/MetaKnight, Marth/Ike, Lucas/Ness, Samus/Pikachu, and more)

And extreme speculation alert: "Zomg! Wolf'z lazerz beemz at 1:40!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom