• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ninja Gaiden 2 to have saved films

Tieno

You'll be able to record your decapitations in gory detail in june worldwide.

11:23 am PT -- A save point -- Ryu saves and a record icon appears at the top. It's recorded a clip of the gameplay, and players are able to upload their films to Xbox Live. More violence ensues!

From the Italian press release: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=9847194&postcount=9
• “Ninja Gaiden II” (TECMO/Team NINJA). Tomonobu Itagaki ha presentato diverse nuove caratteristiche per Xbox LIVE di “Ninja Gaiden II”, tra cui la possibilità di acquisire e condividere video dei combattimenti dei giocatori tramite la funzionalità Ninja Cinema e caricarli in Xbox LIVE. “Ninja Gaiden II” verrà lanciato a livello mondiale il prossimo giugno.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
In some interview, Itagaki said he liked Halo3's cinema mode and would want to have something like that in Ninja Gaiden 2, so im not too surprised.

Good news though.

Onions

raptorjesus.gif

JimiNutz

Banned
The Team Ninja/Bungie bum love continues. How long before these two team up and create the ultimate bastard child.

Mrbob

Game of the year reconfirmed.

NG2 is coming out in June?

Wow NG2 and MGS4 in the same month? Holy shit.

Brannon

You know, maybe Bungie will allow Team Ninja to implant Elites with ninja skills into the NG world as downloadable content just for the hell of it.

On topic, we better be albe to stop, rewind and rotate the playback. Also slow-mo.

Mrbob

DenogginizerOS said:
Shame it is not on PC, eh?

Ninja Gaiden 2 has always been console 2008 goty regardless of how I feel about X360 hardware.

But I actually wouldn't want to play this game on PC. Like Dynasty Warriors, I prefer these types of games on console. I just want to put the disc into the tray and start slashing away.

gdt

Do they mention if you can send videos to friends? Regardless, this will be awesome, especially with editing and different camera angles.

Manp

Tieno said:
You'll be able to record your decapitations in gory detail in june worldwide.

From the Italian press release: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=9847194&postcount=9
• “Ninja Gaiden II” (TECMO/Team NINJA). Tomonobu Itagaki ha presentato diverse nuove caratteristiche per Xbox LIVE di “Ninja Gaiden II”, tra cui la possibilità di acquisire e condividere video dei combattimenti dei giocatori tramite la funzionalità Ninja Cinema e caricarli in Xbox LIVE. “Ninja Gaiden II” verrà lanciato a livello mondiale il prossimo giugno.

“Ninja Gaiden II” (TECMO/Team NINJA). Tomonobu Itagaki introduced some new Xbox Live features from Ninja Gaiden, between them the possibility to acquire and share videos of player's fights and upload them to Xbox Live through "Ninja Cinema". “Ninja Gaiden II” is set to hit the market worldwide in June.

:)

dTau

Banned
jet1911 said:
All games needs this feature.

It only seems possible when the graphics aren't taking up too much power. Looking at Halo 3 and NG2 which are the only games which this feature so far.

GhaleonEB

I might have to buy this game on general principle now. Saved films need to be standard in action games going forward. They're one of my favorite features in Halo 3. gg Itagaki. :D

soldat7

I can't wait to see my own blood flying everywhere and my limp body flung around like a ragdoll... over and over again.

SMZC

Mrbob said:
Wow NG2 and MGS4 in the same month? Holy shit.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I was really looking forward to NG2, but it seems it'll have to wait for a while.

Damn, why are so many great games coming out on Q2? Has this ever happened before?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Mrbob

SMZC said:
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I was really looking forward to NG2, but it seems it'll have to wait for a while.

Damn, why are so many great games coming out on Q2? Has this ever happened before?

Be a man! Buy them both on day one!

Q2 is the new holiday season.

I personally think this is great. I hate how the summer months are always slow with releases and how the holidays are always overflowing. Spread these releases out!

Top Bottom