• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Italy: 3DS is the fastest selling Nintendo console during the first 10 months EVER

Fox_Mulder

Rockefellers. Skull and Bones. Microsoft. Al Qaeda. A Cabal of Bankers. The melting point of steel. What do these things have in common? Wake up sheeple, the landfill wasn't even REAL!
Great numbers for 3ds.

GV reunion :rox:

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
We had German, French and Spanish figures... Nintendo of Italy wants to share its own numbers as well! In sum, 243.700 3DS sold in the first 44 weeks after the launch; during the same span of time, DS and Wii sold 108.000 e 63.600 units respectively. It is said also that Nintendo had 72% of the market in handheld consoles during 2011.

All data are from GFK.

PR email.

The sales must have exploded after the price cut, because at launch you could find tons of consoles on the shelves in lots of stores. Still, SM3DL does an awesome job of showing what the system is about. Awesome game.

tkscz

I expected to see more Mario is Italian so it sells jokes, oh well. Question, are people in Italy offended by Mario?

Italians...
Lurking, blending in with the english speaking crowd and popping up in threads with 'Italy' in the title where they immediately start speaking a language no one else understands, brofisting each other.

Seriously. I haven't seen any other ethnicity do the same on GAF.

Trovo che ciò sia molto maleducato.
In other words...avete...abbiamo rotto il Caaaaa.. !! :)

E fattela una risata.

Ciao GV, ci si può spostare ovunque ma la maledizione continuerà a seguirti. : )

true Gek

Another thing not to be proud if you are italian HAHAHAHA XD

But wait! I'm italian too! Sh!t

Well here in Italy the market it's in the hands of Nintendo, Pokemon it's a very strong franchise and the Game Boy first and Nintendo DS after are the most famous portable consoles. PSP is not so famous.

Top Bottom