• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A wizard shrunk my peins :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

lopaz

Banned
http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSL2290323220080422

Police in Congo have arrested 13 suspected sorcerers accused of using black magic to steal or shrink men's penises after a wave of panic and attempted lynchings triggered by the alleged witchcraft.

"I'm tempted to say it's one huge joke," Oleko said.

"But when you try to tell the victims that their penises are still there, they tell you that it's become tiny or that they've become impotent. To that I tell them, 'How do you know if you haven't gone home and tried it'," he said.

"It's real. Just yesterday here, there was a man who was a victim. We saw. What was left was tiny," said 29-year-old Alain Kalala, who sells phone credits near a Kinshasa police station.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Hopefully the investigations don't go on for too long.

You know, get it done like wham, bam, thank you ma'am.

Roi

Sniper McBlaze said:
Haha. Hellz yeah. I want a small penis instead of my giant log so I can blame my size on the penis shrinking wizards.

animatedhw0.gif

jts

...hate me...
I didn't know there was such a trick, but i guess that explains a lot!

Is there any way to reverse it?

Guys?

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Dr_Cogent said:
So if you accidentally lose your load early with the ladies, just blame it on a rouge wizard. Works every time.
I really don't think you should be telling the ladies that you've been with a rouge wizard.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
(neutral) Timedog
I want an african witch doctor to put a spell on my balls to make them explode into a fireworks show.
(Today, 03:00 PM)

Nolan.

Woman:''Is that it?''
Man: ''Errr honey you should have seen it before it was huuuuge... but a wizard shrunk it :( ''

I like it!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom