• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter Anime 2018 |OT| Go Easy This Is My First Time

manfestival

How about you help anime out instead of pirating?
It is always nice that people assume that I don't pay for things with a simple mention. Not like I had a chance to say that before action was taken. Granted I get it but the time was done and just needed to get that off my chest.

I just want to see good new shows :( . I started watching the reboot of LOTGH but the art style is so incredibly bland that I can't care. Plus the show is supposed to be told in 12 episodes what took over 100?
Is most gundam stuff nowadays just gunpla focus? Been trying to finish playing Super Robot Wars 5 on my ps4 and I get inspired every now and then but that gunpla stuff doesn't do it for me

Beard of the Forest

The No. 1 cause of forest fires is trees.
It is always nice that people assume that I don't pay for things with a simple mention. Not like I had a chance to say that before action was taken. Granted I get it but the time was done and just needed to get that off my chest.

I just want to see good new shows :( . I started watching the reboot of LOTGH but the art style is so incredibly bland that I can't care. Plus the show is supposed to be told in 12 episodes what took over 100?
Is most gundam stuff nowadays just gunpla focus? Been trying to finish playing Super Robot Wars 5 on my ps4 and I get inspired every now and then but that gunpla stuff doesn't do it for me

To say what? You still haven't denied it. Enlighten us all about how you use the horrible subs website for some purpose other than pirating anime. Because you obviously don't do that.

manfestival

To say what? You still haven't denied it. Enlighten us all about how you use the horrible subs website for some purpose other than pirating anime. Because you obviously don't do that.
No point in putting a stance when I have already been punished before I could. As I said, I just wanted to get it off my chest. Not trying to get banned again.

Last edited:
Top Bottom