• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Jump Festa 2009 Thread

Rpgmonkey

H_Prestige said:
So I'm guessing they just showed the same TGS trailer for Versus since no one is talking about it?

From what someone posted a few minutes ago, apparently the newest thing shown for Versus is that there's a more complete version of that conversation that was back in the TGS trailer.

Rpgmonkey said:
From what someone posted a few minutes ago, apparently the newest thing shown for Versus is that there's a more complete version of that conversation that was back in the TGS trailer.
So no gameplay yet? As long as they showed the FF 13 gameplay :D

Negaiido said:
No it aint fanboyism, I just think its useless to make a remake of FFVII for the Wii.
I mean what could they make better? Sure they can push up the graphics a "bit" but it wont be that much of a change. I own both a PS3 and a Wii and I don't need a FFVII remake for the Wii
I can't decide if you're someone's joke character or not.

jeremy1456

Maybe I just have to see a new video of it in motion, but the motorcycle summons have always sounded very.... um... cheesy/weird?

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Threi said:
:lol @ Shiva details

Ahem

X15.jpg

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I've wanted shivabike to be used in battle, but I hope it's not just a one time summon and then that's that. Shivabike needs to be ridden. Like a dragon. Like PDSaga.

edit: ew, gross. 2ch :\

jeremy1456

Y2Kev said:
I've wanted shivabike to be used in battle, but I hope it's not just a one time summon and then that's that. Shivabike needs to be ridden. Like a dragon. Like PDSaga.

edit: ew, gross. 2ch :\

Maybe they should just make an entirely separate game where all you do is ride the shiva bike, using an engine very similar to Panzer Dragoon Saga.

That would be awesome.

ReiGun

The Shiva motorcycle thing still doesnt sit right with me, but whatever. And there's a pedo character now? Well...:lol

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Ok, please, more details on this so called new male character who has a shota like nature!

Threi

notag
ah i confused "shota" with "shoto" and though a Ken/Ryu like character had been confirmed and my hype going through the roof.

Now you are telling me it's young boys?

:|

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
ライトニングは真綾ではない気がする

lol.

Mr.Wuggles said:
this game's really going through development hell it seems

maybe if they chose a better team...
...how so? It may have gotten delayed but it's obvious the game is making progress considering the gameplay videos we've seen.

jett

D-Member
Apparently this trailer stars a new male character who has a "shota" like nature. We'll be expecting another feminine character as per usual.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....

And I don't think I'll ever be okay with the Shiva Twinhoes Autobots.

Mr.Wuggles

Neo Member
SolidSnakex said:
Development hell? They announced it at TGS 07.0

nvm, got my terms mixed up. the development for this game seems to be all over the place, and not in a good way.

my expectations for 172 Days are quite low. game looks pretty for a 3D DS game tho.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
There's a "manly woman" and just a "young boy." 2ch uses those terms kind of liberally...

Teknoman

Y2Kev said:
There's a "manly woman" and just a "young boy." 2ch uses those terms kind of liberally...

Thats not bad then. There are "manly" women in most RPGs these days. I guess that just means someone like...

ss-019.jpg

Jijidasu

Sorry, a bit late with this. Had to do something quickly.

He was completely nuts on the phone, this is what I got out of him. He said he'll write down some stuff while eating lunch and mail it to me.

Lot's of new characters, the new young male character has some kind of funny speaking style? he didn't mention his voice but I can only assume that's where he'd get some kind of feeling like that from.

I think he was crying on the phone, he said he's so amazed haha. People were clapping in the theatre after FF13 ended.

It's seamless? not sure if I heard this or not. It's damn noisy.

Snow kicks and punches?

Lightning seems to do a whole bunch of stuff, shooting, melee combat etc.

I'll wait for the email because I don't want to say anything that isn't true and I can't remember exactly what he said or even if I heard correctly.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Autumn Thread said:

He was completely nuts on the phone, this is what I got out of him. He said he'll write down some stuff while eating lunch and mail it to me.

Lot's of new characters, the new young male character has some kind of funny speaking style? he didn't mention his voice but I can only assume that's where he'd get some kind of feeling like that from.

I think he was crying on the phone, he said he's so amazed haha. People were clapping in the theatre after FF13 ended.

Snow kicks and punches?

I'll wait for the email because I don't want to say anything that isn't true and I can't remember exactly what he said or even if I heard correctly.

People on 2ch are saying it's seamless too.

The M.O.B

Autumn Thread said:

Snow kicks and punches?

:O

Awesome enough to bring a man to tears?

Autumn Thread said:

Snow kicks and punches?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

Top Bottom