• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1UP Yours – 12/19/08

We've put together a holiday special so big we couldn't put the whole thing in one episode. Like classic old Christmas shows we've gathered together some of our friends to join John, David, Shane, and Garnett including the GiantBomb crew, Patrick from MTV's Multiplayer blog, Jose from Electric Playground, and Christian from Gamasutra. This first part starts with an epic Whatcha Been Playin, and then picks up news and a discussion of the VGAs.

Source: http://www.1up.com/do/minisite?cId=3149993

Download Link
Available on iTunes?: Yes
File Size: 38.9MB
Running Time: 1:24:40

angelfly

Weekend confirmation has arrived :D Time to kick back and relax to the podcast.

DuckRacer said:
1:24:40. Guess they originally recorded a 3-hour podcast or something

It's supposed to be a two part special.

TheFatOne

Weekend Confirmed

angelfly said:

Ohh I didn't know it was going to be a 2 part special good to know.

angelfly said:

Most of their podcasts are 2:30 minutes anyways. Should have just given us the whole thing at once. When do we get the second part?

voltron

Should have dropped the whole thing. 1hr 20min is too short. Would rather just miss a week.

Still, sounds like a rad line up.

bathala

Banned
I wish 1up upload part 2 on monday. Since I'll be gone for a week. it'll be a nice to listen to it during a plane trip. it makes an 8 hr trip short

Grecco

So they started hitting on Tina? Sounds like it. This happens Every time theres a girl on the podcast. Only time it hasnt was when the lady from naughty dog was there.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Wow, Gerstmann's voice coming out of a 1up Yours recording was like an out of body experience.

voltron

Y2Kev said:
Wow, Gerstmann's voice coming out of a 1up Yours recording was like an out of body experience.

Ive been checking the Giant Bomb website to see if they mention it at all. Nothing so far. Im curious to see how they frame it (IF they even mention it).

I haven't listened to the Giant Bomb podcast before, but it's nice to hear Gerstmann actually share genuine, honest opinions on the games he's playing, unlike when he was talking about games on the Gamespot Hotspot. It's almost as if they could never say anything negative about a game on the Hotspot.

voltron said:
Im a girl! hehehehe

Could have fooled me :lol

Grecco said:
So they started hitting on Tina? Sounds like it. This happens Every time theres a girl on the podcast. Only time it hasnt was when the lady from naughty dog was there.

That's because she is fucking awesome and intelligent.

Jtyettis said:
Bioshock reference, golden.

I still think that game is fucking wack

Top Bottom