• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Major Nelson - "Perfect Dark XBLA coming this winter". Free theme tomorrow.

All over my balls.

24ltoue.gif

Awesome. Where the hell were all the XBLA games? No highlight reel or anything. The Beatles and Facebook crap sucked up way too much time.

Strider2K99 said:
This should have been at Microsoft's conference. :D

Games on-demand and PD XBLA totally should have been in the conference.

"Oh look, there's my rescue dog"

Never forget.... she has a rescue dog.

sionyboy said:
Games on-demand and PD XBLA totally should have been in the conference.

"Oh look, there's my rescue dog"

Never forget.... she has a rescue dog.

Twitter was a huge win for me at least. All that stuff will look really nice lined up on the side of an Arcade box.

JimiNutz

Banned
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D :D :D

This was the one huge disappointment for me from MS press conference.
MS safely won E3 for me personally now.

I'm still slightly disappointed that there was no PD2 shown though.

ultim8p00

Banned
Man how the fuck did RARE not show up? This is just beyond stupid. I still had hope but they have now been all but dashed. How could you do this to us RARE? Where is Perfect Dark 2?

BenjaminBirdie said:
Twitter was a huge win for me at least. All that stuff will look really nice lined up on the side of an Arcade box.

Although I do use Twitter/Facebook, if I ever need to post something urgently to them ("OMG I JUST HAD A BIG POO") then I'll use my lovely Nokia 5800 to do so, rather than piss about with text entry on the 360s gamepad.

To me they were footnotes, not something to dwell on. But still, important footnotes to put on the box this xmas.

ultim8p00 said:
Nvm guys, the source is now listing it as Forza 3.

I called that one yesterday. Clearly written before the Conference when FIII, "technically" didn't exist.

Man, this is my most prescient conference EVAH!

;D

If this is 4 player online then I am officially blown away.

Been waiting to get another chance to kill those little alien bastards in the challenge mode for many years now.

Top Bottom