• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Major Nelson - "Perfect Dark XBLA coming this winter". Free theme tomorrow.

sionyboy said:
Although I do use Twitter/Facebook, if I ever need to post something urgently to them ("OMG I JUST HAD A BIG POO") then I'll use my lovely Nokia 5800 to do so, rather than piss about with text entry on the 360s gamepad.

To me they were footnotes, not something to dwell on. But still, important footnotes to put on the box this xmas.

It'll definitely get me to buy a Keypad and since I can't do that stuff on my phone (yet) if I can do it through the X-Button menu that would be so rad.

ultim8p00 said:
Man how the fuck did RARE not show up? This is just beyond stupid. I still had hope but they have now been all but dashed. How could you do this to us RARE? Where is Perfect Dark 2?

Seriously. My biggest disappointment so far is there being no news on Rare's upcoming projects.

wtf

PnCIa

O.M.G. WANT.
Perfect Dark was never released in Germany though (or banned), if it doesn´t come out here...what am i supposed to do :(

Wonder if it'll be a premium theme.... wouldn't mind a new one of those.

I've been quite surprised at the lack of free pics/themes given out by MS this E3, usually they are all over stuff like this. Recession must be hitting them hard.

They're updating the controls...right?
sionyboy said:
I've been quite surprised at the lack of free pics/themes given out by MS this E3, usually they are all over stuff like this.
Free premium 1vs100 theme available now

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
sionyboy said:
Wonder if it'll be a premium theme.... wouldn't mind a new one of those.

I've been quite surprised at the lack of free pics/themes given out by MS this E3, usually they are all over stuff like this. Recession must be hitting them hard.
I am wearing my free 1 vs 100 Theme with pride!!

(went up yesterday)

a Master Ninja said:
They're updating the controls...right?

Free premium 1vs100 theme available now

The original had control setups for using two controllers to allow dual analogs, so I think they will have it covered. When I emulate PD, I have it set to one of the 'dual' setups, and using a controller plugin, I set my 360 pad so it controls like Halo or any other modern FPS. It is bliss. To appease those who look down on emulation, I do own PD for the N64.

N64andWin.jpg

Woffls

HELL YEH!

Was really hoping a PD2 announcement would pair up with this, but I guess we'll have to wait until X09.

Dizzy-4U

HurricaneJesus said:
When I emulate PD, I have it set to one of the 'dual' setups, and using a controller plugin, I set my 360 pad so it controls like Halo or any other modern FPS. It is bliss. To appease those who look down on emulation, I do own PD for the N64.
Hell yeah!! GE & PD forever!!!!

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Nice. The game will actually be playable now that it won't have a frame rate of 5 FPS.

JimiNutz

Banned
2 Minutes Turkish said:
We knew this was coming, don't know why they didn't reveal it during the presser.

Now we await PD2.

I was hoping PD2 would make 09 :(
Oh well PD XBLA should last me a long time.
Really hope itll have online MP as well

Please have improved graphics please have improved graphics please have improved graphics please have improved graphics.

60 frames per second is a good start, though.

Dizzy-4U

I want pics, I need pics, I DEMAND pics!!!

Best news in the entire E3 for me, and E3 was already awesome without PD.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Why isn't there any media on this?

and why did MS just announce it on Twitter for fucks sake.

"Oh by the way Perfect Dark XBLA is on the show floor"

WTF?! This should have been in the press conference.

TwIsTeD

wow it amazes me how this is the best news to come out of e3 :lol :lol

(but i came and will again....DAY 1 BABY)

Sean

Banned
Kibbles said:
Where the fuck are videos from the showfloor? Media is failing us today.

Seriously. Whichever site delivers the first media of this wins E3 coverage.

*shines the BlimBlim batsignal*

Top Bottom