• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Design my company logo - $30 to the best one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

harry2020

Hi chaps,

I am currently planning launching a new website, and for this I will need a new logo designing...

THE CONTEST HAS ENDED!

AMUSIX

what a way to save yourself a huge design expense....out of curiosity, what does "Instant Game Keys" do?

Vestal

Gold Member
Battlezone said:
Oh, this will end well.
popcorn_100000-1.jpg

READY!

$30?

THIRTY?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck.

harry2020

It will sell game codes, e.g. World of Warcraft 30 day keys.

Volusion wanted to charge me $595 for the same thing but I'm sure there are much better designers on GAF!

Ceebs

harry2020 said:
It will sell game codes, e.g. World of Warcraft 30 day keys.

Volusion wanted to charge me $595 for the same thing but I'm sure there are much better designers on GAF!

And you think they do not know what logo work costs?

default.jpg

No one else enter, then he'll have to give me thirty dollars for this piece of crap. This is our experiment. Lets see how it goes.

EDIT - DAMN!

$30 is really not that bad, considering how much time some forum members spend on really beautiful animated gifs and various photoshops.

For a designer that has other projects, $30 is not considered as a real offer.

But for some dude that's going to waste time on the Internet and not make ANY money... why not spend an hour and use the money for a new game or something?

R2D4

Banned
How does someone get into graphic design? I know college helps but I'm 30 with a full time job. I'm a pretty good artist. $500 for designing a stupid logo sounds amazing.

INSTANT GAME KEYS

^^Check it out, caps, bold, and italics! Just press printscreen, cut it out with MS Paint and you're good to go.

(Please note: italics surcharge is $425 + parts & labour)

Kunan

Oni Jazar said:
$30? Lucent payed a million bucks for this crap:

lucent-logo.jpg
Schlumberger paid $2 million for this:

schlumberger_logo.gif

I'm serious.. :lol

I'm guessing the extra million was for swapping the colors too:
schlumberger_logo.jpg

Glubags

Banned
R2D4 said:
How does someone get into graphic design? I know college helps but I'm 30 with a full time job. I'm a pretty good artist. $500 for designing a stupid logo sounds amazing.
It's like a whole new chapter of your life has been opened, dude. Go for it. Put pencil to paper and blaze new trails like the pioneer you were meant to be.

Oni Jazar

Kunan said:
Schlumberger paid $2 million for this:

schlumberger_logo.gif

I'm serious.. :lol

I'm guessing the extra million was for swapping the colors too:
schlumberger_logo.jpg

Haha! I actually worked for them for a while and never knew that. (The company I worked for was bought out by them)

StuBurns

Banned
Just imagine I posted a picture of keys from a keyboard spelling out the word Instant with 'game keys' written underneath.

Now, to the victors, i.e. me, the spoils.

Ceebs

Here you go, You go grab that WoW font and do Game Key in it. Then do the little WoW globe between the words and shove a key through it like a sword.

R2D4 said:
After you spend 6 months and hundreds of hours in never-ending meetings trying to explain to a committee why you chose the exact color value you chose for each pixel and what it all means for their brand and how the gravity of the circle explains astrophysics, you'll understand why $500 is selling yourself short by about half a million dollars.

R2D4 said:

For years of college majoring in it, plus internships and freelance projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom