• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Scribblenauts Official Thread of imagination revelations

iamcool388 said:
Of course we do! This one is for TWO starites, because you have to take a photo of this threesome in real life!!!

Game box + Manual + Cartridge.

Until then, dont bother showing up here.

That's what I was just thinking :lol

I thought i'll make a list of people going to be in NYC for the Scribblenauts event at the Nintendo World Store. Just post if you're gonna be there, and I will add your name to the list.

The Boss Men:
1. Jackson aka Jeremiah
2. Edy
3. Marius
4. Joe
5. Other 5th Cellers, as yet unnamed?

Courageous Scribblenauts:
1. iamcool388
2. Dacvak
3. Jow Shlabotnik
4. GregLombardi
5. Vyse The Legend
6. WowBaby (Dont forget to say hello to his son and wish him a speedy recovery!)
7. atomsk
8. jrricky
9. -PXG- (maybe?)
10. ShinoguTakeruKoeru
11. Poweld + friends

It would be nice to have a bunch of Gaffers there. Let me know if I should add (or remove) your name to the list.

Blizzard

Banned
-PXG- said:
It's just a ball.
Why do you say that?

I'm pretty sure someone demonstrated riding around on it in a video.

If you speak from personal experience I'll break your kneecaps too. :(

razdor2k

Banned
More Outputs for scribblenauts fans ^^

iamcool388 said:
Game box + Manual + Cartridge.

Game box ( gives only a normal box) is on the far left, Manual is next to Maxwell on his left side, Cartridge (Electronics) is next the maxwell on his right side, and Cartridge (weapon) is on the far right side.

Velociraptor Vs. Cassowary fight video is now on uploading to Youtube, ill post it as soon its uploaded.

razdor2k said:
Game box ( gives only a normal box) is on the far left, Manual is next to Maxwell on his left side, Cartridge (Electronics) is next the maxwell on his right side, and Cartridge (weapon) is on the far right side.

Are you seriously this dumb?

Take a picture of the game itself, it's box and manual. To prove that you're not playing a pirated version, or else you might get your ass banned from these forums!

razdor2k

Banned
Because you can't have a gamebox, you can't put a Cartridge in it -_-

You guys are pathetic + i can't show you this game cartridge because it don't have any picture on it.

anyway, you think id like to lose my job? its not a pirated version.

-PXG-

Blizzard said:
Why do you say that?

I'm pretty sure someone demonstrated riding around on it in a video.

If you speak from personal experience I'll break your kneecaps too. :(

There was a video of it somewhere. I don't remember anyone riding on it.

poweld

razdor2k said:

*starts tearing up*

AAAAHAHAHAHA. Man, you're either brilliant or mentally deficient.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
razdor2k said:

Awesome :lol

razdor2k said:

You guys are pathetic + i can't show you this game cartridge because it don't have any picture on it.

Get the fuck out, seriously. Every single review copy on every single platform I've ever recieved has some kind of picture, stamp or identification on it. You seriously didn't think there would be people that couldn't call your bluff on, of all the forums on the internet, NEOGAF?!

No sir, it is you who are pathetic.

Spy

razdor2k said:

I laughed.

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
FoxHimself said:
I also like how he's hotlinking these images from Imageshack, which is also bannable.

Completely off-topic -
but why is imageshack banned? I know it is, but never understood why.

On topic - From my understanding there were shortages on the hats? As long as we reserved quite a ways back we should still get them right?

mj1108

razdor2k said:

You are so full of shit.

BAN HIM.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Zerokku said:
Completely off-topic -
but why is imageshack banned? I know it is, but never understood why.

because when the images go over the magic imageshack limit they turn into frogs so the thread is useless a month later. it's a preservation thing.

Amir0x

Banned
Produce evidence that you have a physical copy immediately or you will be banned from GAF permanently in one hour. Tick tock.

-PXG-

iamcool388 said:
I thought i'll make a list of people going to be in NYC for the Scribblenauts event at the Nintendo World Store. Just post if you're gonna be there, and I will add your name to the list.

The Boss Men:
1. Jackson aka Jeremiah
2. Edy
3. Marius
4. Joe
5. Other 5th Cellers, as yet unnamed?

Courageous Scribblenauts:
1. iamcool388
2. Dacvak
3. Jow Shlabotnik
4. GregLombardi
5. Vyse The Legend
6. WowBaby (Dont forget to say hello to his son and wish him a speedy recovery!)
7. atomsk
8. jrricky

It would be nice to have a bunch of Gaffers there. Let me know if I should add (or remove) your name to the list.

Hmmm...If I can find a way to get from MSU to NYC, I'll go.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Amir0x said:
Produce evidence that you have a physical copy immediately or you will be banned from GAF permanently in one hour. Tick tock.

Unspecified object. Descriptive phrase. Won't be in the dictionary.

-PXG- said:
Hmmm...If I can find a way to get from MSU to NYC, I'll go.

Added you as a maybe... At least you I will be able to recognize, i'm pretty sure i've seen your pic somewhere in the OT and will recognize you. :D

razdor2k

Banned
Hmmmm, I thought you wanted to see the Box itself, cus we never got a box, but i have the cartridge...

Where should i upload the pictures then? ill show you the proof.

Amir0x said:
oh boy...
razdor2k said:
Hmmmm, I thought you wanted to see the Box itself, cus we never got a box, but i have the cartridge...

Where should i upload the pictures then? ill show you the proof.
oh boy...

SuperÑ

OptionN, ShiftN
If he has a review copy, why should he be banned? He does not have to prove anything, right?

EDIT: I just saw the mod's reply.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
SuperÑ said:
If he has a review copy, why should he be banned? He does not have to prove anything, right?

Then everyone will conveniently have review copies all of a sudden.

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
HBP said:
Couldn't you just upload to the same host you uploaded your other pictures to?

He used imageshack, which is apparently banned.

This thread is definitely going places...

HBP said:
Beaten with a brick.
Zerokku said:
He used imageshack, which is apparently banned.

This thread is definitely going places...
It really is, Official Scribblenauts thread of objections and presenting evidence.

HBP said:

Thats bannable too. Tinypic really is the best solution as Firestorm said.

Razdor2k, sorry to make you jump through hoops, but you know how it is... Someone says in post 345 that pirates have it, and in post 375 you magically have a review copy. It just looks a little.. suspicious.

Upload the image to www.tinypic.com.

Also, what site do you work for, and what reviews have you written? Any links?

abstract alien said:
Nope, imageshack is banned for some reason. No clue why.

Imageshack is notorious for removing images and turning them into gold frogs. Its an automatic 2 weeks or one month ban, not sure. Doesnt apply to avatars, of course.

razdor2k

Banned
Firestorm said:
www.tinypic.com

Which outlet do you work for...

I told you, ive got my hands on a review build, because my father is kinda the manager here...

I don't have much time here... so you guys better give me more outputs

BTW PROOF:

23kyro1.jpg

Top Bottom