• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EXCITEBIKE WORLD RALLY

Wow, those guys on the Nintendo Channel... yeah.

That's cool though. They should totally do an Excitebike like Truck/Bots.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
Glad they kept it Excitebike and didnt fuck with it. Sold.

lol at that promo.

bryehn

Looks awesome, but those host people...

deepbrown said:
Gawd...those two need to be punched in the face.

They're like creepy infomercial or children's show actors

Is this "show" from the Nintendo Channel or something? I uninstalled that a long time ago.

...anyways, I would assume this to have a track editor and hopefully wi-fi sharing.

DRock

has yet to tasted the golden nectar that is tag
Looking good in a nostalgic way. It also looks like they implemented the growing hills mid race thing from the excitetruck/bots games.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
YES YES YES YES YES

Will buy.

Ranger X

The Main Event said:
Wiiware has so many good stuff coming out. The footage of Castlevania: Rebirth is also drool worthy.

Castlevania will be awesome but it looks like the character is having the old blocky jump. I don't really understand this. In retro/nostalgia games, you're supposed to bring back THE GOOD nostalgia, not the bad one. I hope I'm mistaken about the jump really.

That looks awesome. I am very excited by this.

Also, I look forward to Nintendo Week each Monday. Gary and Allison do a great job. You guys are ridiculous.

botticus

bryehn said:
Looks awesome, but those host people...

They're like creepy infomercial or children's show actors

Is this "show" from the Nintendo Channel or something? I uninstalled that a long time ago.

...anyways, I would assume this to have a track editor and hopefully wi-fi sharing.
Yeah. To be honest, I actually enjoy the show, it grows on you and actually showcases some random titles you'd rarely look at otherwise (last week was Spyborgs and the new NERF game). They're occasionally annoying and over the top, but I guess that's kinda how I expected hosts of a 10-15 minute show to be.

HUELEN10

Ranger X said:
:O

This is my type of retro gaming!! God this gen is wonderful.

Day one.
Bolded for truth, it doesn't get said enough. I am so grateful when stuff like this comes out, no matter the system. :) We need more of it, and in this style too, aka a re-fueled retro remake. To me, stuff like this looks more magical than say a game like the new Bonk. Just my opinion though..

Track-Editor
Pop-up hills from ExciteTruck
2009 Remake with motion control

Excite-Bike.JPG

He's fucking back bitches!

Retro music!
Title Screen
Track Selection
PicoPict Remix

YourMaster

I will pay 50€ for this if it includes a free copy of excite bots. Still won't play it though, the original sucked.

gabe90

Looks amazing! At the right price, I may actually buy my first WiiWare game since my initial purchases on launch day.

Top Bottom