• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pedo-age: Is law your alpha et omega?

Status
Not open for further replies.

selig

Banned
Hey,

the swimsuit-sex topic made me think about that. In many, many topics where gaffers talk about age of consent, that´s always what it comes down to. Even with the ridiculous differences EVEN between states of the same USA, it seems to be everything that counts.

So, let me ask: If the law said age of consent was, let´s say, 14 years, would you do 14 year-olds?

Is it all about the law, or would you not dip below 16/18 (depending on your state). Or are you dipping below even now and don´t give a crap? Just yesterday I read that age of consent in Japan was 13 years, in Germany it´s afaik 14 (with limitations), so deciding such a personal, intimate issue only by law seems silly.

zoukka

Law has nothing to do it for me. I don't date kids, teens or adults who are still mentally kids/teens.

But I only speak for myself. Men are pigs.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
I mean, I'm in my early 30's.

And I don't think I'd even bother to wast time with anyone who isn't at least 21 or 22 at this point.

DRock

has yet to tasted the golden nectar that is tag
Age_of_Consent_updated_for_Canad-1.png

edit: sorry, big

bjork said:
That would make her pretty old, if she's wearing those.

Am I doing it right?

Kinda. I would recommend saving "Depends" as a one word answer, works better in threads involving geriatric concerns where you don't need to introduce the concept of old people.

Good luck!

Kafarabo

Banned
Yes I would have sex with the youngest girl in the world. You know, im not afraid to admit it, im not ashamed at all. It's the way I am.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
As a 26-year-old, I'd be wary of even fucking an 18-year-old. She'd have to be pretty damn mature for her age.

But that doesn't make me think an 18-year-old is unattractive purely because she's an 18-year-old. Same more or less applies to 16-year-olds.

14-15 is pushing it though. I think it's around that age where having sex with someone is morally wrong, and being attracted to them delves into "see a therapist" territory.

bjork

Count Dookkake said:
Kinda. I would recommend saving "Depends" as a one word answer, works better in threads involving geriatric concerns where you don't need to introduce the concept of old people.

Good luck!

I think I'll stick to threads about weird dreams and such.

Anyway, as far as consent age goes... wtf at 9 on that chart. NINE? No way, no thanks.

There are places in the world where the youngest age is 9!?!? o_O I knew about it going as young as 13. But 9?

And to answer the Op's question. No, no I would not have a relationship with anyone under the age of 18 regardless of whether or not its legal.

Alucrid

Banned
PhoenixDark said:
14? Absolutely not. That's younger than my little brothers, and pretty disgusting. A 14 year old is not an adult

Yep. 14 is just weird and I'm only four years older than that.

DRock

Me personally, I wouldn't bang a chick younger than 20, 21. I just can't see myself doing it. They look way too young, not to mention are annoying as fuck.
I'm 29

Hari Seldon

DRock said:
Me personally, I wouldn't bang a chick younger than 20, 21. I just can't see myself doing it. They look way too young, not to mention are annoying as fuck.
I'm 29

Same. Well I could see myself doing it, just not more than once. :lol

selig

Banned
PhoenixDark said:
14? Absolutely not. That's younger than my little brothers, and pretty disgusting. A 14 year old is not an adult

Neither is a 16 year old, which is legal in many US states. Imo we should differentiate between dating and having sex with. I´d guess dating would be weird due to people´s reaction around you alone. But having sex with? Personally, if she´s hot, she´s hot. And if she´s hot...well...

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
the law doesn't stop me from doing anything. i'd hypothetically be ok dating an 18 year old if she was super-mature but 21 is my cut off in practice.

PhoenixDark said:
Sixteen would be lowest I could go, and she'd have to meet a set of standards that no woman has met yet... so I doubt it.

if the girl looks 25 yeah.....wtf who finds girls that are younger than 18 attractive....law or not it still feels odd and WRONG.

The law here is pretty stupid. If you are over 15 you cant have sex with anyone younger... I was 15 my girlfriend was 14 (soon 15 though) and we fucked so yeah i broke the law. :/

DRock said:
Age_of_Consent_updated_for_Canad-1.png

edit: sorry, big

I got this shirt, it's fucking awesome.

qnse93.gif

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
keep in mind the OP is the creator of such topics like:

Moral/girl-age: You accidentially a minor-Would you feel guilty?

girl-age: I like girls that dont like sex

back-to-child days-age: What´s your favourite dinosaur

bjork

I tell you what, though. When I was 14, I sure wanted to do some 14 year olds. Probably 9 year olds when I was 9, too.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
when I was round 21 or so I had a 14 year old basically jump me and give me the 'put it in me' eyes or whatever.

I didn't and neither should you!!

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
bjork said:
I tell you what, though. When I was 14, I sure wanted to do some 14 year olds. Probably 9 year olds when I was 9, too.

This is true. I watched Wishbone every day after school because I wanted to fuck the shit out of that Samantha chick.

9, though? I don't know about that :lol

selig said:
Neither is a 16 year old, which is legal in many US states. Imo we should differentiate between dating and having sex with. I´d guess dating would be weird due to people´s reaction around you alone. But having sex with? Personally, if she´s hot, she´s hot. And if she´s hot...well...

I wouldn't touch a 16 year old either. I'm 22

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
i wouldn't actively avoid doing 14 year olds.

Cant really think of how to keep a 14 year old interesting long enough to get to that stage though.

eggandI

Banned
jon bones said:
the law doesn't stop me from doing anything.

But it will fuck you in the ass when it catches you :D

Anyways, 14? hell no. Nor 15 or 16 or 17. 18 and up I find is a good age.

DRock

bjork said:
I did "do" 14 year olds when I was 14. Didn't mean as I got older I still wanted to do 14 year olds :lol

bjork

Lost Fragment said:
This is true. I watched Wishbone every day after school because I wanted to fuck the shit out of that Samantha chick.

9, though? I don't know about that :lol

I will never see Wishbone in the same way now, this is why we can't have anything nice!

:googles samantha

[edit - if that's a recent photo I'm seeing on GIS, she grew up nice]

DRock said:
I did "do" 14 year olds when I was 14. Didn't mean as I got older I still wanted to do 14 year olds :lol

Totally off topic, but is your username in any way connected to the Body Count member?

Al-ibn Kermit

If your a teen, then you'll want to screw all the teens around you. But the only reason for an adult (as in 20's and above) to prefer somebody around 14 is if they prefer boys/girls that aren't completely sexually developed, which is sick.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
We had this thread a while ago but it was "would you do a 16 year old?" You're escalating the arms race by pushing it to 14.

The real answer for everyone of course is IT DEPENDS but that doesn't stop people from wanting to appear righteous. It seemed to me that most of the people who pointed precisely to the law were socially inept virgins who never really grasped how human interaction works.

That said at 16 it was more of a question of IT DEPENDS, but really once you get down to 14 it's pretty hard to come up with an acceptable reason.

PhoenixDark said:
I wouldn't touch a 16 year old either. I'm 22
I'm 26 and I could... if she met a strict set of intelligence and maturity guidelines. And no woman has yet hit those guidelines. I find it hard to be around a woman that watches One Tree Hill, let alone sleep with her.

My penis walks a lonely road... the only one it's ever known. It doesn't know where it goes, but it's only it and it walks alone...

*cough*

jay

DRock said:

Late bloomer, huh? I was with 6 year old girls when I was only 4.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
This thread will be full of people that don't want to look like societal rejects and state that they wouldn't...but it isn't a fair question because you're asking people to be able to break themselves from the current societal contract to answer a question in a manner that would cast them in a negative light to most people.

In all reality, if the age was always set to 14, people would have sex with 14 year olds.

I'm pretty sure "post-puberty" would really be the cut-off most people would accept if there wasn't a specific age cut-off ever established....with people debating that definition forever.

I think in the end the line has to be somewhere, and 14 to me doesn't sound significantly worse or better than 16. Someone stating anything under 14 starts getting into much more questionable lines in comparison to puberty.

...I mean people got married when they were 14 back in the day, didn't they? ...or did I just make that up in my mind?

When I was younger (in middle/high school), I had an age limit of 1 year younger, 2 years older. I stuck with it for the most part.

Nowadays (at 20), it's 2 younger, 3 older.

DRock

bjork said:
Totally off topic, but is your username in any way connected to the Body Count member?

nope, a friend of mine started calling me D Rock after Zoolander.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Assuming I wasn't married, my physical attraction would range between 22-45 year olds. 18-21 can still be cute and attractive, but if you've spoken with any lately, you know the definition of empty-headed vapidity.

I turned 30 a few weeks ago.

RubxQub said:
This thread will be full of people that don't want to look like societal rejects and state that they wouldn't...but it isn't a fair question because you're asking people to be able to break themselves from the current societal contract to answer a question in a manner that would cast them in a negative light to most people.

In all reality, if the age was always set to 14, people would have sex with 14 year olds.

I'm pretty sure "post-puberty" would really be the cut-off most people would accept if there wasn't a specific age cut-off ever established....with people debating that definition forever.

I think in the end the line has to be somewhere, and 14 to me doesn't sound significantly worse or better than 16 to me. Someone stating anything under 14 starts getting into much more questionable lines in comparison to puberty.

...I mean people got married when they were 14 back in the day, didn't they? ...or did I just make that up in my mind?
Hell, Pocahontas was like 12 when John Smith raped her. Then that other John came by and married the 13 year old Pocahontas.

So... yeah, pretty fucking creepy by today's standards.

bjork

RubxQub said:

Well it depends, like say this thread was "would you plow your cousin", then I'd say hell yes without any hesitation. But it does help that none of them are 14.

Milk Lizard said:
I got this shirt, it's fucking awesome.

qnse93.gif
Assuming one is a United States citizen, it's against the law to travel to these countries to have sex with minors.

Just FYI, to all you perverts out there: age of consent set by the state or the country isn't going to save you from going to federal prison for travelling there to have sex with a minor.

The Law said:
18 U.S.C. § 2423 (2008)

§ 2423. TRANSPORTATION OF MINORS

(a) Transportation with intent to engage in criminal sexual activity. A person who knowingly transports an individual who has not attained the age of 18 years in interstate or foreign commerce, or in any commonwealth, territory or possession of the United States, with intent that the individual engage in prostitution, or in any sexual activity for which any person can be charged with a criminal offense, shall be fined under this title and imprisoned not less than 10 years or for life.

(b) Travel with intent to engage in illicit sexual conduct. A person who travels in interstate commerce or travels into the United States, or a United States citizen or an alien admitted for permanent residence in the United States who travels in foreign commerce, for the purpose of engaging in any illicit sexual conduct with another person shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.

(c) Engaging in illicit sexual conduct in foreign places. Any United States citizen or alien admitted for permanent residence who travels in foreign commerce, and engages in any illicit sexual conduct with another person shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.

(d) Ancillary offenses. Whoever, for the purpose of commercial advantage or private financial gain, arranges, induces, procures, or facilitates the travel of a person knowing that such a person is traveling in interstate commerce or foreign commerce for the purpose of engaging in illicit sexual conduct shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.

(e) Attempt and conspiracy. Whoever attempts or conspires to violate subsection (a), (b), (c), or (d) shall be punishable in the same manner as a completed violation of that subsection.

(f) Definition. As used in this section, the term "illicit sexual conduct" means (1) a sexual act (as defined in section 2246 [18 USCS § 2246]) with a person under 18 years of age that would be in violation of chapter 109A [18 USCS §§ 2241 et seq.] if the sexual act occurred in the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States; or (2) any commercial sex act (as defined in section 1591 [18 USCS § 1591]) with a person under 18 years of age.

(g) Defense. In a prosecution under this section based on illicit sexual conduct as defined in subsection (f)(2), it is a defense, which the defendant must establish by a preponderance of the evidence, that the defendant reasonably believed that the person with whom the defendant engaged in the commercial sex act had attained the age of 18 years.

Suck it.

Alucrid

Banned
RubxQub said:

People also dumped their feces into the street from their second story window. Point is? Men marrying and fucking 14 year old girls back then was disgusting, as it would be now when held to our current standards.

PantherLotus said:
Mary was like 14 when God had sex with her through an Angel and gave birth to God. Wasn't she?

So wrong. God did it himself. As for the age, don't know, don't care and I doubt anyone has any ultimate say on it.

Neuromancer said:
Assuming you're in the United States, it's against the law to travel to these countries to have sex with minors.

Just FYI, to all you perverts out there: age of consent set by the state or the country isn't going to save you from going to federal prison for travelling there to have sex with a minor.

Suck it.

Assuming you bothered clicking my profile, I am not.

(not that it's something I would do anyway, Glitter takes all the good ones, also i dont like that young girls... think 15 is about my limit which is also the law here ...)

Suck it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom