• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubi Soft presents: PURE FOOTBALL

Blablurn

Pure Football is currently in development at Ubisoft Vancouver and will be made available in May 2010 – with formats to be announced soon.

The game plans to emphasize the “intense, physical and spectacular aspects of the sport” with over-the-shoulder camera and audio that reacts to the context of the match with five-a-side football action, as opposed to “the feeling of watching a TV broadcast”.

It will include 230 footballers, 17 international teams, and 17 legendary players with the opportunity to create a customized athlete who can progress through the campaign mode, leading up to the final tournament.

Up to four people can play multiplayer locally and 1vs1 matches are supported online, along with the inclusion of leaderboards that allow players to match up to one another.

r_Pure_Football_Team_Italy.jpg

more screens: http://uk.media.pc.ign.com/media/063/063951/imgs_1.html

first trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTpOBqwb36o&feature=player_embedded

Salazar

Looks like an even more naff Fifa Street.

Now, Fifa Street was exceedingly naff, but anybody ripping it off is automatically naffer.

Lijik

I think Ubisoft Vancouver was also the studio who did Academy of Champions last year.
I'm mildly interested in this, will have to wait for actual gameplay footage.

Lijik

robotnjik said:
pf.jpg

so, you play with 4.5 playerz...
:lol :lol
Oh shit I had to scroll back up to make sure that was in the original screenshot.
How do you forget half a fucking guy?

spwolf

as soon as i read "PURE" i knew it is not an real football game... looks like something prisoners play during jail time.

F- futbol? So the word for football/soccer in Spanish, Turkish (and probably a couple other languages) now passes as "super xtreme" these days? I'm confused.

Salazar said:
Please market it in Scotland as Pure Fitba.
Haha, I was thinking the same thing, the moment I saw this, I thought of some "Fitba, fitba" song I know from God knows where.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
26410_348992006755_348806271755_4829279_8230893_n.jpg

Heinze,Messi and Veron.

Lijik

SuperSonic1305 said:
Weren't they making some kind of soccer school with pele thing already?
That came out at a budget price last year.
It wasn't straight up terrible, but it wasn't all that great either.

Goron2000

best junior ever
Why does Gerrard have downs syndrome?

This looks like a cross between fifa street and Sega Soccer Slam, if it's anything like the latter you can count me in.

Top Bottom