• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War 3 April 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timan

Developer
Ha, I just saw this too.

Currently, doesn't let you click anything. Its just a tile.

mobilephotoapr9201063158am0f356.jpg

burgerdog

Hahaha, they forgot to tell the xbox live team that the reveal got delayed until Monday. Anyway, right now it's just a tab picture, can't click it.

Baki

The Xbox Live monkey made a mistake. :lol :lol

EDIT: What do they mean by the epic story concludes!

semi excited about the single player (water levels in my gears? wtf) and can't get excited for MP until we get dedicated servers or removal of host ping advantage / shitty laggy shotgun that shoots peas.

Chinner

Banned
ConradCervantes said:
No, he'll just steal Major Nelson's wife as retribution.
i don''t know why i put kissed instead of pissed. i guess my subconscious is telling me that i'm incredibly lonely and that i should just probably kill myself to avoid any future pain.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Shouldn't have posted until the trailer got auto-uploaded too :|

Now they'll have had 'notice' to stop that happening :(

Still, interesting to see the the on/off Halo/Gears cycle upset. All because THAT PESKY HALO needed two 'on' years in a row.

Parham

Banned
Dax01 said:
Wait, so XBL team made a mistake? Haha.:lol
Yeah, the announcement on the dashboard was supposed to coincide with Cliffy B's appearance on Jimmy Fallon. The only problem is that his guest appearance was pushed back to Monday. I guess the team in charge of the Xbox Spotlight didn't get the memo. :lol

gofreak said:
Shouldn't have posted until the trailer got auto-uploaded too :|

Now they'll have had 'notice' to stop that happening :(

Still, interesting to see the the on/off Halo/Gears cycle upset. All because THAT PESKY HALO needed two 'on' years in a row.
Were you expecting Microsoft to have Gears 3 and Halo: Reach come out in the same year? When it comes to Microsoft, obviously Halo is more important than Gears, but they're both huge franchises.
azentium said:
Yeah, the announcement on the dashboard was supposed to coincide with Cliffy B's appearance on Jimmy Fallon. The only problem is that his guest appearance was pushed back to Monday. I guess the team in charge of the Xbox Spotlight didn't get the memo. :lol
Az, your avatar is just...wow. :p

Pooya

so EDGE was completely right, underwater levels and etc are all in. hope they show an in-game trailer on Monday.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Dax01 said:
Were you expecting Microsoft to have Gears 3 and Halo: Reach come out in the same year? When it comes to Microsoft, obviously Halo is more important than Gears, but they're both huge franchises.

Nahh, I wasn't expecting that. I'm being sarcastic anyway - one of them in Fall/Winter and then the other in Spring is better anyway than one in Fall and the other 12 months later.

azentium said:
Ah, ouch. I wondered why there was no follow-up this morning to his appearance on Fallon.

A year away? :( Understandable with Reach and all, but still, I want it sooner! I know the multiplayer aspect of 2 gets a lot of hate, but as someone who only played co-op and Horde, I fucking loved it. Not to mention the single player was a blast, even if it didn't live up to repeated playthroughs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom