• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legend of Zelda Wii not covered in latest Famitsu: Nothing to see here

Status
Not open for further replies.

FSLink

Banned
Searching around, someone mentioned a New Super Mario Bros 2 for DS being shown on the same scan too. Is this legit or a fake or just speculation?

Google brought me to this thread.

Searching around, someone mentioned a New Super Mario Bros 2 for DS being shown on the same scan too. Is this legit or a fake or just speculation?
Wouldn't surprise me at all. I thought a DS sequel would come before a Wii version.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Pre said:
Saw the same thing over at the IGN boards but can't find the screens.

Saw it at IGN as well. Looks pretty darn real to me.

Everything looks big.... and in ruins.

Hylian7

All I'm coming up with is some IGN post that was posted a few hours ago. The image has already been removed. I hope what all the posters there are describing is real.

nuke4.jpg

searching the usual sites.......

this is gonna turn out like that valley of the whateverbullshit gates of the realm where link had the funky boots and there were flowers and messed up black levels BLAHH

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Okay, so assuming these are the right images, here are what they look like.

1.) Link entering a cave with ruins on the walls with water pouring out of them.

2.) A lot of arches in a kind of ancient ruins area.

Lawlight, you might want to remove that.

This also seems to have NSMB (DS?) 2, so it is probably fake.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
jvalioli said:
Not even going to describe the art? What a crime.

Like I said, everything looks big and in ruins.

First artwork shows Link at the base of a cave opening to a huge water temple. Odd symbols on the wall and rocks everywhere on the ground. Waterfall is coming through a hole in the wall. Everything is blue.

Second shows a huge field with ruins everywhere. Almost like a huge city...or castle.... that has been destroyed.

EmCeeGramr said:
this is gonna turn out like that valley of the whateverbullshit gates of the realm where link had the funky boots and there were flowers and messed up black levels BLAHH
I'm betting on fake, but will not stop searching until I can confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom