• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legend of Zelda Wii not covered in latest Famitsu: Nothing to see here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
Skiesofwonder said:
I really hope so. I'm kinda scared. It's like when you are at the doctor and you know you are about to get a shot, but fuck if it doesn't seem like it takes FOREVER for her to stick it in. The wait to find out how bad it's going to hurt is the worst part...
That's your analogy? Shoot man, I was thinking it's more like right after you lost your virginity to a girl and the girl's like "I'm pregnant" and then she's like "I also have gonorrhea" and the next day you go to the doctor to get junk checked and he's like you'll have to wait a few hours more while we check the tests we made on your junk to see if you have syphilis and you're all like, "wait, what syphilis I thought it was gonorrhea?"

yea, that seems just about right

Cep said:
Challenge to anyone that can find game concept artists consistently better than the Guild Wars team.

Yasushi Suzuki

arcahyo1.jpg

53442_Image_1.jpg

BRSVSDM.jpg

Maybe not better but certainly one of the best.

john tv

Alrighty, let's close this out. He'll be back in three days, hopefully with a new outlook on posting Famitsu info before confirming. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom