• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Extreme bodybuilders scare the shit out of me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcipello

some people are creeped out by clowns and the like, myself however find extreme bodybuilders the stuff of nightmares! i hate the sight of veins and some of these guys have hose pipe sized ones that look like they are about to burst through the skin. i would rather wake up in the middle of the night with a clown glaring down at me than any of these freaks!

funny_bodybuilding%5B2%5D.jpg

3432327752_8097810495.jpg

funny_looking_bodybuilders_3.jpg

Worlds-Most-Extreme-Bodybuilders-2.jpg

1-13.jpg

xtreme-napalm-ultimate-no-complex.jpg

i dont even know what to say about this one below

NSFW http://printliberation.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/female-bodybuilders-12.jpg NSFW

anyway GAF am i the only one with this fear for these alien people?

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
they should, since pictures number 1, 3 and 5 are grossly photoshopped...

otake

Doesn't know that "You" is used in both the singular and plural
You think about waking up next to a body builder?

emomoonbase

I'm free 2night after my LARPing guild meets.
I always wonder what they will end up looking like after they stop working out 12 hours a day.

all I see are roids disasters that won't reach an average age of 60

you can't look like that without excessive steroid (ab-)use.

2San

I see this as male version of anorexia, since it looks fugly, it's unhealthy and you couldn't even win a fight.

grumble

Extreme bodybuilders can look weird, yeah.

That isn't to say that you can't be a muscular, fit guy and look good. There just taking it way too far that's the issue. Usually once you get into steroids you know things are out of hand.

emomoonbase said:
I always wonder what they will end up looking like after they stop working out 12 hours a day.

It doesn't matter how much they work out. If you inject growth hormones, you are going to grow no matter what. And there no natural athletes in bodybuilding, except for the "special categorie" of natural ones. That should tell you enough.

Also, there is at least one hormone that specifically stops growth in humans and that occurs at a pretty much "set" threshold. Ronny Coleman (number 4 here) is suspected to not produce that protein by some, but basically every top athlete is a genetic freak anyway. No matter what sport.

Only the first is an obvious photoshop though.

Corky

also bodybuilding today is a far cry from what it used to be

there are definitely bodybuilders whos body I'd love to have

Serge Nubret is one of them

910.jpg

hopefully I'll look like this in 10 years or so....hopefully

MiDNiGHTS said:
In this thread we state the obvious? Also,

1.jpg
That guy is hilarious in the documentary "bigger, faster, stronger"

he says something along the lines, " when I go to a bar girls don't say "those are hot" (referring to his freaky biceps), they say "what the fuck are those?""

gdt

Corky said:
also bodybuilding today is a far cry from what it used to be

there are definitely bodybuilders whos body I'd love to have

Serge Nubret is one of them

910.jpg

hopefully I'll look like this in 10 years or so....hopefully

That's still too big IMO.

Javaman

2San said:
you couldn't even win a fight.

If one gets you into it's vice grip it's all over though. Think how strong those hand muscles must be from hanging on to all of those weights.

Corky

gdt5016 said:
That's still too big IMO.

its probably just the picture, the dude weighs "only " ( and granted theres basically no fat there at all ) 180ish pounds

whereas ronnie coleman, one of the guys in the op , weighs in at like 300 or so pounds give or take.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Corky said:
they should, since pictures number 1, 3 and 5 are grossly photoshopped...
The glutes and traps on number 4 don't look quite right to me, either, but I can't find a good comparison pic from this computer.

Look at how low the glutes go on his hamstrings and how the coloration looks a bit off, and how high his head is off his shoulders (his neck would have to be like a foot long).

Corky

Monroeski said:
The glutes and traps on number 4 don't look quite right to me, either, but I can't find a good comparison pic from this computer.

nah thats just ronnie coleman, he is the belgian blue of us humans.

Corky said:
its probably just the picture, the dude weighs "only " ( and granted theres basically no fat there at all ) 180ish pounds

whereas ronnie coleman, one of the guys in the op , weighs in at like 300 or so pounds give or take.

Yeah, Serge was pretty fucking awesome.

Cronox

Banned
bud said:
i can't help but wonder what it'd be like to engage in coitus with this specimen
This makes me wonder... Is it worth it to work out certain muscles for better orgasms? I'll bet she's done lots of kegels, looking at those legs...

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Corky said:
nah thats just ronnie coleman, he is the belgian blue of us humans.
I know who he is and the kind of freak that he is, but the neck on that pic is just way out of proportion. Look at how far above his delts his ears are.

On the Louis Theroux programme the women all denied using enhancing drugs, yet they had baritone voices and masculine features... I don't even think I'd be able to get an erection if faced with the possibility of having sex with one of those...things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom