• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Extreme bodybuilders scare the shit out of me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
They're an abomination of the human body.
I get that it's like a sport or whatever to some people, but just looking at them makes me feel the urge to vomit.

Gilby

One thing some people don't realize is that this isn't how these people normally look. They want to look as big ans ripped as possible for competitions, so they wear small clothing, "shred", and pump iron right before going on stage.

Liu Kang Baking A Pie said:
That's the steroids and testosterone boosters. They're literally not women anymore.

Female bodybuilders not using drugs or hormones are gorgeous.

Agreed. Figure models > Female bodybuilders.

But then again, all of these bodybuilders are juiced up, so it's not a completely accurate representation.

MechaX

And here I thought this would be a topic about The Massive Man.

I'm going to regret this, but I would also like to see evidence of an attractive super female body builder.

Jackson50

emomoonbase said:
I always wonder what they will end up looking like after they stop working out 12 hours a day.
Well, one could stop lifting entirely and look similar to Arnold...
gropenator.jpg

or one could continue to lift and look similar to Frank Zane
497441337_ec348d645c.jpg

mantidor

Gilby said:
One thing some people don't realize is that this isn't how these people normally look. They want to look as big ans ripped as possible for competitions, so they wear small clothing, "shred", and pump iron right before going on stage.

I remember some documentary about this. Also before the competition the don't consume water for like almost a day prior to make the skin dry or something like that, and let the muscles be more clearly shown.

Basically what they want to achieve is looking llike if they had no skin, and the muscles to have perfect definition, which is nevertheless disturbing.

I actually respect them, most of them don't do steroids (or the ones I met) and they are highly dedicated to what they do. But have your own opinion.

15942_1302784568056_1183732889_30924059_5590252_n.jpg

32526_1462822448903_1183732889_31333983_6805543_n.jpg

15942_1302784448053_1183732889_30924057_5399728_n.jpg

18470_1338341456956_1183732889_31026567_6285803_n.jpg

LQX

Salazar said:
Examples would help you out here.

Or do the opposite.

Who wouldn't....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHR_sUvo4Tk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpEQSMvuS3E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3koXFB3JU40

I gained a sort of attracting to them from back in the day of watching some talk shows like Jenny Jones and Montel Williams that use to frequently have them on. I just like the not fat thickness of some of them. Plus when you spot the rare one working out in the gym...my goodness. Shame the competitions rarely come on TV anymore.

VASPER said:
There are some women at the climbing gym i go to and they are fucking ripped and i love it.
Tell me about it. I pretend to work out 5 days a week.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
If thats Dragona: She is cute. :3

Anyway : See you man!

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
LQX said:
I take it Dragona banned him before? That a lot of hostility.
Looks like it. :lol

RbBrdMan said:
account boom..

I really wish I didn't see all of that. :/
But im glad we saw that Dragona is cute.
Im loyal to Kagari though. :D

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Wow at that meltdown. :lol

Bodybuilders usually look so disgusting. Wonder if those super huge freaky ones can even find their penises anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom