• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THE BOOK OF ELI: Come here if you want your Blu-ray/DVD autographed

Status
Not open for further replies.
**DUE TO OVERWHELMING DEMAND, AS OF 2:46PM SUNDAY JUNE 6 THIS OFFER IS CLOSED! ANY PMS RECEIVED AFTER THAT TIME WILL NOT GET A RESPONSE**

Some people have been asking about this so I figured making a new thread would be the easiest way to organize it rather than bury it in one of the other threads. The Blu-ray/DVD release is ten days away so let's get this party started!

So Gryphter had a good idea that I'm going to borrow. Rather than have people send stuff to me to sign and return, I'm just going to pre-order a bunch of copies from Amazon for release day delivery, then sign and send them out to those who want one.

Amazon has the Blu-ray for $25 and the DVD for $17 so you just need to PayPal me the appropriate amount plus $5 for shipping. The US Blu-ray is region-free so I'll do international orders but I'll ask an extra $10 for shipping.

Please note the DVD version is REGION 1 ONLY so there's no point requesting that if you're outside the US or Canada (unless you have a region-free player).

So if you're interested, please PM me ASAP so I know how many copies to get. Ideally I'll have everybody's order by next Friday.

Title your PM "ELI AUTOGRAPH" so I can keep track of them in my PM folder, and include the following information:

Name and mailing address
Specify Blu-ray or DVD
Name of any person you want the autograph personally made out to

Once I receive your PM I'll respond with my PayPal info, then when I've got your payment I'll sign and ship out your disc. Please include a PayPal message with your GAF handle so I can keep track of who's who.

I've had a couple of requests about the Futureshop steelbook that will be available in Canada. I can't send those out but if you have a steelbook that you want signed PM me separately about that and we'll figure something out.

And that's it! BELIEVE!

Leunam

I already get free shipping from Amazon, though. :/

Maybe if you toss in something you've touched, like a pen or a spoon or something.

You're signing the actual slip cover right?

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Amazing stuff Gary! Def. getting on board this, one for the collection.

Leunam said:

Maybe if you toss in something you've touched, like a pen or a spoon or something.

He's signing it... he doesnt sign with magic... or does he?

Leunam said:

I can sign the outer slip cover or the insert under the plastic on the actual BD case, just let me know in PM if you have any specific requests about that.

Leunam said:

Well you can't expect Gary to go through all this trouble and then ship the copy back to you for free can ya?

I'm so in.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
I'm down, just gotta add funds to my account. Which I think I forgot the password for. :lol

:'(

PM'd. :)

with Father's Day just around the corner, I can't think of a better gift. father and step father will be pleased. I'm sure I'll give them some elaborate story of how I got these signed. lol.

thank you, good sir.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
I wish I could send my tits for you to sign.

God I loved the movie :3

hey...I didn't either.

when I read the OP, I was like..."well who the hell is signing it?"

then I was like, "hmmm...no name given. I better google 'Garry Whitta' then..."

then, "oh. sweet. who knew? I guess everyone but me. I better play it off like I knew the whole time."

Woot! Count me in of course, will send PM later tonight after I talk to the gf as to how we want it written out. I get a discount for coming up with the solution, right? jk

edit: everyone remember, if paying on paypal with a credit card, mark the reason as "gift," that way paypal won't take a bite out of the payment from Gary

oneHeero

I'm so doing this! Thanks, I didnt see the movie in the theatre(sorry) but I'll buy the BR for support and cuz the movie looked badass, we just dont go to the movies very often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom