• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post your FAVORITE Pokemon -- and why you LOVE it!

Neiteio

Varjet said:
opybd3.jpg

Just look at this smooth motherfucker.
Psyduck upsets my empathy. I want to give the poor thing ibuprofen.

Ondore

20100417211416!230Kingdra.png

First Dragon to not die to a cold wind, and he saved my ass in so many Pokemon Stadium 2 fights.

It also represents my PSL for Clair.

dbztrk

I love the passion being displayed in this thread. It reminds me of when I was a kid. I used to love Pokemon.

Not so much anymore.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Neiteio said:
Psyduck upsets my empathy. I want to give the poor thing ibuprofen.

Same here, can you imagine having a severe migraine 24/7? Ouch.
I feel like I should keep putting them to sleep so they don't have to suffer as much.

Golduck

55.png

WTF more like Bluduck
I dunno I always thought it looked cool and psy/water is okay i guess?
also GISing pokemon is sometimes creepy :(

Neiteio

Snuggler said:
Same here, can you imagine having a severe migraine 24/7? Ouch.
I feel like I should keep putting them to sleep so they don't have to suffer as much.
Or you can evolve them into Golduck by stuffing them full of rare candies. (Having them fight with a migraine is cruel.)

joetachi

JoshuaJSlone said:
Gyarados. I love that weak-ass easy-to-get Magikarp becomes this big powerful flying monstrosity. Gen in, gen out, he's there.
magifart.gif
Gyarados.png
I still remember playing gen 1 and instantly looking at the pokedex after fighting the first trainer that has him and being in shock when i saw where he came from

mine is this guy
Metagross_by_Tomiokajiro.jpg

Santiako

Gamer @ Heart said:

[IMG*]http://fc00.deviantart.com/fs47/f/2009/189/c/d/Scizor_art_by_Pokemon_Diamond.png[/IMG]

JUST LOOK AT HIM. He is the definition of baddass. Also, steal type rocks.

WAT

charmander.png

Look at this guy. He's cute. He's a dinosaur. His tail is on fire. Not only that, he breath's fire whenever he wants. And when he evolves, he becomes even more badass. Charmander is king.

Arcanine and Squirtle are tied for second though.

shintoki said:
Bulbasaur_testbuild.jpg

I always thought he was adorable and was always my starting one in Blue
I like him too as it was the first pokemon I chose, ever, plus the first 151 pokemon are the best, seriously the new black and white legendary's look terrible, one of them looks like a dragonball z frieza reject.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Surgeon Rocket said:
I think that speaks for itself
Nice.

161dxn5.png

Hooray! I think Marowak has always been my favourite. That one or Raichu... Always been envious of Gravijah's surfing chu avatar.

Haha, just realised my other two favourites are from gen IV. :lol

aa611.gif

UltimateIke said:
2aabi3l.jpg

Arcanine. He has been my favorite fire-type since the beginning. I've never played a gen where I didn't train a new one to level 100.

Agreed. He's so friggin sweet, looks awesome, has a great name, sounds cool in the show. I always put him on my team in Poke'mon.:D

And Gary Fucking Oak has one on his team.

So you're walking in some grass, minding your own goddamn business when:

9971333.jpg

YOU'RE DEAD. Don't fuck with NIDOKING.

Second:
10793074_p0.jpg

Don't like Bidoof? Bidoof doesn't give a fuck.

very hard to choose but i narrowed it down to 2

315.png

grass types are my favorite even with so many weaknesses. to me they have the best moves, and roselia has the best variety of annoyance moves and special attacks...vileplume is a close second...treecko/grovyle is a close third

094gengar.gif

gengar fucks with your mind...i mean just look at him

KimiNewt

Scored 3/100 on an Exam
Since my favourites have already been posted, here are some cool looking ones:
210px-005Charmeleon.png

220px-392Infernape.png

You just look at those motherfuckers, and you know you're gonna end up in the burn ward tonight.

Poyunch

poxlk.jpg

I don't care if it looks goofy it's the best looking dragon Pokemon there is. Plus it's super fast. I would have also said Tyranitar but too many people have said it.

Exeggutor.

Why? I just like the design. I remember seeing the first pokemon red/blue commercials where someone is shoving all these pokemon into a net (or something) and thinking "Man, all these things look lame...but whoa, a six-foot-tall three-headed pineapple. Now here's something I can get behind." Turns out later it was a palm tree with eggs for coconuts...or something? But still, it looks pretty decent to me.

Kingler.jpg

This motherfucker! Ash's Kingler was a beast in the Pokemon League. He's been one of my favorites since I saw how much damage that Crabhammer did!

-KRS-

mew.png

Psychic powers and can learn all moves. How can you beat that?

And Charizard :>
Because Charizard is just awesome!

Top Bottom