• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post your FAVORITE Pokemon -- and why you LOVE it!

Gravijah

ZZMitch said:
Koffing is not the coolest floating ball pokemon, fool.

electrode.png

HE DOES NOT FLOAT

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
ZZMitch said:
Koffing is not the coolest floating ball pokemon, fool.

electrode.png

He doesn't float! He just rolls around and explodes! And guess what! Koffing does that TOO!

Delio

cyndaquil_display.png

Despite being one of the weaker Fire starters i love Cyndaquil so much. From the moment i first saw him he was my fav little critter.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Sandshrew bitches!!!

sandshrew.jpg

He's awesome and he evolves into this bad ass

28.png

Sandslash!!!!!!

lol

Ashodin

dragonite.png

WHATS MY NAME SON WHATS MY NAME?!?!

dragonite!

Know why he kicked your ass?

Hyper_Beam_Card.jpg

HYPER BEAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM (lol yu-gi-oh) in PKMN Red/Blue did NOT make you be tired after you killed the opposing PKMN with it. So Dragonite RAPED YOU if he had crazy ATK.

Also no love for these fuckers?!

486.gif

IT COMES TO MURDER YOU.

DrForester said:
[]http://i49.tinypic.com/142vwoi.jpg[/IMG]

Versatile and fluffy

Eeveelutions! lol, I have like 20 of them, and I guess 5 eggs of it in Pokemon Diamond, I love eevee, and its evolutions, its so cute lol Yet again another generation 1 pokemon that people love when we have 500+ pokemon, lol.

I forgot about castform, lol

castform.png

Water one is so cute, lol. Lol my team is filled with cute pokemon. Im surprised no one did plusle or minun.

Gravijah

Dedication Through Light said:
Eeveelutions! lol, I have like 20 of them, and I guess 5 eggs of it in Pokemon Diamond, I love eevee, and its evolutions, its so cute lol Yet again another generation 1 pokemon that people love when we have 500+ pokemon, lol.

I forgot about castform, lol

castform.png

Water one is so cute, lol. Lol my team is filled with cute pokemon. Im surprised no one did plusle or minun.

Shiny Minun is green and AWESOME.

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
r16.jpg

How could ya not like something so cute ^_^??

Originally I liked her cause she gave lotsa exp!! Then I seeing her in the show being real cute and nice I trained one myself loved more! Lastly I developed movesets that made her AWESOME in battles an there was no going back!

Loxley

Has been my favorite since I was eight years old when the Poke-craze hit the 'States :D The truth? The first time I ever came close to cheering during a movie was during the opening scene of "Pokemon the First Movie", when Bulbasaur used his solar beam, with the theme playing in the background, it was damn exciting. Conversely, the first time I ever came close to crying during a movie was when Bulbasaur was captured later on in the movie, I was bummed.

Shut up ;)

357Tropius.png

Can any other Pokemon be better than this cross between a space trooper, a Brachiosaurus, and a banana tree? Don't even try to answer this in the affirmative because you'd be wrong.

gengar.jpg

Saw this guy in the intro of the game, and the first episode of the anime and went: "Cool!"
Only Pokemon I use in the quest on every game.
Sure as heck better be in B/W[/spoilers]

Salsa

Psyduck:

15721_425606023241_655593241_5476799_4605503_n.jpg

Me:

14463_205476483241_655593241_4211677_6143621_n.jpg

As charismatic as it gets. Fuckin love the guy.

Awesome/Simple design that might be looked as a regular duck, but with some minor details added, it becomes instantly recognizable. Brilliant.

D-Pad

Oh come on. We all know who the real winner is, haters.

2hhg2o4.jpg

My three favoritest pokemon in the whole series, in decending order: Zubat, Poochyena, and Crobat.

wqtttx.jpg
169.png

I would have made an excellent Rocket Executive if my stupid rival minded his own damn business. Biggest WTF moment of my life.

terithegreat

Neo Member
045.jpg

Not for any reason related to the games, but because I distinctly remember it being my first holographic card, way back when. Seeing one now always makes me nostalgic.

DryvBy

Easy.
metapod.jpg

During a Pokebattle, anyone who is fighting against a high-level Metapod wants to punch their friend in the face.

Harden. Get attacked. Harden. Get attacked. (repeat several times). Potion. Get attacked. (start over).

Charizard, because it's Charizard. Lugia is cool-looking as well:
214p2xl.jpg

Water starters, primarily Feraligatr, for the same reason:
8xu2gz.jpg

Farfetch'd, because:
2dtw1dy.jpg

Others would be...Ursaring, Zangoose, Rhydon, Nidoking, Staraptor, etc...I don't have one favorite, I like a bunch.

The last Pokemon I finished was Blue, I know it's the original but I played it a few times over back in the day. The last game I finished I had a kick-ass team of lowly motherfuckers no one ever plays with... at least none of the kids I knew.

Dewgong
Pokemon_087Dewgong.png

Paras
046.jpg

Ponyta
ponyta.png

Gloom
gloom.png

Primeape
primeape.png

Nidorina
nidorina4.png

Kick-ass team late in the game. I want to say I carried around a Pidgeot as well so I may be getting confused here but this was pretty much it.

Gilgamesh

El Sloth said:
This is now my favorite Pokemon.

lol He reminds me of Excalibur from Soul Eater anime
You know, I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's why they gave him a cane and top hat and put "My legend begins in the 12th century" in the first picture.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Love Tentacruel, good call. ^
I love me some demon squid and poison is one of my favorite types. It's design is great, too.

Alright, in addition to my boy Abra I'm a big fan of Staraptor. He was the top dawg in my crew for most of platinum and he looks like a badass motherfucker.

6izl85.png

ZAK

137Porygon.png

It's a program. It lives online.
Its evolutions are stupid.
If you don't give props to Porygon, you clearly haven't thought about it.

Alucrid

Banned
Absol.jpg

Something about the way it looks and the fact that when using my friends gameboy advanced it was the pokemon I used all the way through.

jdogmoney

Alucrid said:
Something about the way it looks and the fact that when using my friends gameboy advanced it was the pokemon I used all the way through.

Funny story. I've never caught an Absol without the game crashing shortly after.

Ditto's always been a favorite of mine, as has Sandshrew and Squirtle. Looking forward to the new starters.

Also, Pokefanart is either really good or absolutely, completely terrible.

Am I the only one here who detests Pokemon with every ounce of what remains of my soul?

Also

Flying heads attached to Penis count as Pokemon now? They really are running out of ideas.....

ReiGun

ChronicleX said:
Am I the only one here who detests Pokemon with every ounce of what remains of my soul?

Flying heads attached to Penis count as Pokemon now? They really are running out of ideas.....
291nrpk.jpg

Top Bottom