• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Experimentaion-age: gay sex edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezduo

Banned
Well I did it.

2nk2uyh.jpg

Probably shouldn't have but whatever. Now at least I won't have that nagging sensation in the back of my head that I secretly crave the cock. Anyone else ever done this?

Avtomat

I ................... ummmm OK..............

errrrr congratulations, I guess.

Did you get a tissue as well?

Ezduo said:
Probably shouldn't have but whatever. Now at least I won't have that nagging sensation in the back of my head that I secretly crave the cock.
Do you have any other doubts or uncertainties in your life? Let's make a game of this.

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
I read the second half of the title as "Gay sex addiction".

I guess this makes more sense.

One time a kissed a dude, I was 17 drunk and it was a dare/spin the bottle situation. I guess for a while I had a nagging curiosity, everyone had insisted I was gay for SO long! I mean if your Drama teacher tells you that you're probably gay, you need to take some time to reflect.

Nope, definitely not gay.

lennedsay said:
I also crave the cock. Feels good man.

GTFO of here! This is men talk!

Ezduo

Banned
Pinko Marx said:
You know you're going to have to post details, right?
This thread is going to be amazing.
Homosexual intercourse was had? That's about all there was to it. Thought about doing it for a while, opportunity arose, took it. Just curiosity getting the best of me I suppose.

blame space said:
holy shit

this will be a great thread. did dick live up to your wildly expectations?
Nope!

Joey Fox said:
I hope you didn't just suck his dick then leave
Oh god dammit.

Ezduo said:
Homosexual intercourse was had? That's about all there was to it. Thought about doing it for a while, opportunity arose, took it. Just curiosity getting the best of me I suppose.

Ninja you know you're gunna have to give us more than that. Did you pitch or catch? Top or bottom? What positions were experimented with? How did you meet this guy? Did you cuddle afterwards.
C'mon dude. Don't hold out. We're all friends here.

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
I don't know, maybe it's just me, but it seems pretty clear that it was not something he wants to repeat. I guess good on him for working up the nerve to give it a shot if he was sincerely curious!

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I don't think I could ever go all the way like that, but I've had no problem dating/making out with other dudes. It happens.

Good for you though duder.

Ducarmel

Koodo said:
Behind a veil of anonymity?

So brave.
lol searching his user name you find some interesting sites he is a member off. Even a youtube account with a vid of two old people and cats playing together. I bet a little more poking you can eventually find out who he is. Too bad Detective Gaf is banned.

OP try doing it with a transgendered person pre-op.

IMO

Your not gay you are addicted to sex.. simple as that

If you were gay, I think you might be a little more excited about the entire ordeal.

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
Gaborn said:
Soooo... Suck? Sucked? Fuck? Fucked? Rimjob? Naughty Schoolboy? Leather daddy? DETAILS!

Woah now, wouldn't want to get you too excited, lest he send you to a hospital.

Ducarmel said:
lol searching his user name you find some interesting sites he is a member off. Even a youtube account with a vid of two old people and cats playing together. I bet a little more poking you can eventually find out who he is. Too bad Detective Gaf is banned.

cognitive dissonance

Jangaroo

Always the tag bridesmaid, never the tag bride.
cnizzle06 said:
:lol, being a junior, I'm not sure if you're aware of the relevance to that statement.
:lol Someone link that thread. Soooo relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom