• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Experimentaion-age: gay sex edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldenpp72

as a straight male, I never once thought 'man I wonder if a dick in my ass would feel SO good'

Of course, sensitive gaf will say that wanting to suck another mans cock is an absolutely normal thought for other men to have (but they aren't gay of course) they just love the cock.

Gaborn

goldenpp72 said:
If you want to experiment being gay, you're gay :lol

Nothing wrong with that but that's pretty weird.

So let's be clear: If you've always been with the opposite sex/desired the opposite sex you're straight (obvious). If you've always been with and desired the same sex you're gay (obvious) if you've been with the opposite sex your entire life but just ONCE tried a same sex fling... you're gay? Not even bi, just straight up gay? No middle ground at all? Is the reverse true? If I decided for whatever strange reason (no, never happening) to sleep with a girl would I suddenly magically be straight?

Ezduo said:
Maybe I didn't like being the bottom because there was a dick in my ass.

That can't be it. You were probably just laying on something or sitting on a bone weird or something.

Get it? Sitting on a bone. :3

goldenpp72 said:
as a straight male, I never once thought 'man I wonder if a dick in my ass would feel SO good'

Of course, sensitive gaf will say that wanting to suck another mans cock is an absolutely normal thought for other men to have (but they aren't gay of course) they just love the cock.
you've totally stuck a finger up there
i can sense these things.

goldenpp72

Gaborn said:
So let's be clear: If you've always been with the opposite sex/desired the opposite sex you're straight (obvious). If you've always been with and desired the same sex you're gay (obvious) if you've been with the opposite sex your entire life but just ONCE tried a same sex fling... you're gay? Not even bi, just straight up gay? No middle ground at all? Is the reverse true? If I decided for whatever strange reason (no, never happening) to sleep with a girl would I suddenly magically be straight?

I'd assume that most people are born 'straight', and if people are born gay (I always assume this is the case ultimately) they may often dabble with the opposite gender due to social peasure, but ultimately would still rather have their preferred gender.

Maybe it's a bit black and white, I don't mind gay or straight people, but unless you're bisexual or gay, I really don't see why the desire for a dick in your ass is so appealing.

But really, if you're not bisexual, gay, or straight, then what exactly possesses one to want to experiment?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
goldenpp72 said:
If you want to experiment being gay, you're gay :lol

Nothing wrong with that but that's pretty weird.
I'm actually surprised the thread went this far without this shit.

Gaborn

Ezduo said:

Ok, you didn't like anal... but a rather large portion of gay males don't enjoy it either :lol :lol. More interestingly, what did you think of sucking a guy off? And... which did you do first? Did you get your cork popped or did you swizzle his stick?

Ezduo

Banned
Gaborn said:
More interestingly, what did you think of sucking a guy off? And... which did you do first? Did you get your cork popped or did you swizzle his stick?
Strange. I have more respect for women and other gay men now.

Ezduo said:

I feel you bro. A lot of us gays don't even do anal. I personally would never do it and I've been gay for like 10 years.

orioto

Good Art™
goldenpp72 said:
Maybe it's a bit black and white, I don't mind gay or straight people, but unless you're bisexual or gay, I really don't see why the desire for a dick in your ass is so appealing.

In a grey world, some straight guys asks their Girl to dildo them, and some gay guys don't like to take it in the ass.. Things are so complex sometimes !

Liking to have something there is not even related to the sexual preference actually... i think.

goldenpp72

orioto said:
In a grey world, some straight guys asks their Girl to dildo them, and some gay guys don't like to take it in the ass.. Things are so complex sometimes !

Liking to have something there is not even related to the sexual preference actually... i think.

I really don't think most people are wired in a grey way there, not ultimately. I don't ever wake up and wonder if dog shit would taste pleasant, the idea of being nailed by another guy is even less appealing than that. While people may be wired differently for sexual preferences, I really don't see how being unattracted to men would equate to a desire to get fucked by one.

Diseased Yak

Gold Member
I salute your inquisitive nature, sir!

Also, I think we all know what secret voice planted the idea in your head to have your gay experiment...

2hpsqit.jpg

Ezduo

Banned
charsace said:
I know I am not the only one that wants to know this.

Did he have a big cock?
No bigger than mine.

blame space said:
tell us what 20th century text sucking dick most reminded you of.
Heart of Darkness?

The horror...THE HORROR!

More like Slaughterhouse 5 actually.

"Ezduo drove 30 minutes to suck a dick. So it goes."

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Ezduo said:

I cannot stop laughing. :lol

I wish some of my straight friends would ask me to experiment with them. oh well.

Gaborn

goldenpp72 said:
I'd assume that most people are born 'straight', and if people are born gay (I always assume this is the case ultimately) they may often dabble with the opposite gender due to social peasure, but ultimately would still rather have their preferred gender.

IF people are born gay? Careful there.

With that said, that's basically a fair response but keep in mind, sexuality is basically a continuum. If there was no social pressure either way I suspect a lot more people would experiement. As it is it's not that uncommon for people, especially during puberty, to explore their sexuality with their friends, it's just another way of discovering your body.

I guess I'm really wary of just applying a label to someone because of one random event or decision, a lot of people have made a lot of different decisions, and sometimes they work out, sometimes they regret them and are not representative of who they are. The guy was curious, no need to put any more of a label on it than that.

Well, it's true I don't see the appeal of vagina personally, but who knows his full reasons or motives for wanting to try something different?

But really, if you're not bisexual, gay, or straight, then what exactly possesses one to want to experiment?

Well, there's the puberty example I mentioned, historically prison sex (that is, lack of available females, close quarters, etc. It's not ALWAYS rape...) heck, British boarding schools used to have a notorious reputation for being rife with gay experimentation.

Erebus

goldenpp72 said:
I really don't think most people are wired in a grey way there, not ultimately. I don't ever wake up and wonder if dog shit would taste pleasant, the idea of being nailed by another guy is even less appealing than that. While people may be wired differently for sexual preferences, I really don't see how being unattracted to men would equate to a desire to get fucked by one.
It's naive to believe that he isn't even remotely attracted to men.

Ezduo said:
This gotta be a joke, right?

Nameless

Man, Sigmund Freud would have a field day with this thread. Some of you are a bit to eager and specific with your questions. :lol

S1lent

Gaborn said:
Ok, you didn't like anal... but a rather large portion of gay males don't enjoy it either :lol :lol.

Freestyler said:
I feel you bro. A lot of us gays don't even do anal. I personally would never do it and I've been gay for like 10 years.

This blows my mind. What do you do, just suck each other off and call it good?

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
Is it just me, or do gay guys get really excited at the prospect of a straight(ish) bi-curious guy trying out the same sex for the first time?

neojubei

S1lent said:

Yeah i cannot understand it myself, then again I am a top so i guess i just don't know how anyone not like it, but hell i love doing it.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Kinitari said:
Is it just me, or do gay guys get really excited at the prospect of a straight(ish) bi-curious guy trying out the same sex for the first time?
Only if they're the one he's trying it out with :p
neojubei said:
Yeah i cannot understand it myself, then again I am a top so i guess i just don't know how anyone not like it, but hell i love doing it.
Vers ftw!

Gaborn

S1lent said:

Well, personally I LIKE it, mostly I prefer topping though. There is a lot you can do though. I'm very very very very very very very very very very very very very much a dom. The dom/sub relationship can have a lot of sexual as well as sensual aspects to it. Plus sometimes a naughty boy just needs correction. Still a lot (I think I saw something like 30% of gay male couples) don't engage in anal sex on a regular basis.

Ezduo said:
Strange. I have more respect for women and other gay men now.

So... from this can we infer:

1. Ass is a no drilling zone.

2. Mouth may be subject to some more cream.

Or... not?

Kinitari said:

No more than straight guys with a virgin woman?

You know that shit's gonna be TIGHT!

Kinitari said:

It's one of the hottest fantasies ever....EVER!!!

Did he use lube? A condom? If not did he blow his load inside? How long did it last after you decided you didn't enjoy it?

And I'm surprised by how many gay men don't do anal. Does your sex life just consist of blowjobs and handjobs or something?

Erebus

S1lent said:
It IS actually good, very good. Maybe you should try it one day and post on GAF about it. :p
But to fully answer your question, no there are some other things besides oral and anal sex.

electroshockwave said:
Did he use lube? A condom? If not did he blow his load inside? How long did it last after you decided you didn't enjoy it?

And I'm surprised by how many gay men don't do anal. Does your sex life just consist of blowjobs and handjobs or something?
i just have sex by talking it out. it's very stimulating ^_^

neojubei

electroshockwave said:

And that other job...:D

I will admit that I am curious about experimenting sexually, regarding anything pretty much.

I just have to feel comfortable, and I can't imagine a scenario where I would be comfortable with another man.

With women though, I try everything, anal stimulation included. It feels good man. No shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom