• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Experimentaion-age: gay sex edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezduo

Banned
Pinko Marx said:
Ninja you know you're gunna have to give us more than that. Did you pitch or catch? Top or bottom? What positions were experimented with? How did you meet this guy? Did you cuddle afterwards.
C'mon dude. Don't hold out. We're all friends here.
Bottom (too nervous though, didn't work out too well if you know what I mean), oral, kissing, that's it. Met him through my mother's gay friend. And, no cuddling.

DarkUSS said:
Stop being an ass and tell us if you enjoyed it at the very least.
Nope! Would not recommend.

Unless you crave dick anyway. Cause that's pretty much what you'll get.

line-o-rama-ralph-wiggum-20090423033812157-000.jpg

Ezduo

Banned
Ducarmel said:
lol searching his user name you find some interesting sites he is a member off. Even a youtube account with a vid of two old people and cats playing together. I bet a little more poking you can eventually find out who he is. Too bad Detective Gaf is banned.

OP try doing it with a transgendered person pre-op.
Man, that's creepy. I really need to switch up my user names.

nemesun

DarkUSS said:
Stop being an ass and tell us if you enjoyed it at the very least.
From the look of it, the dude didn't offer a napkin after he done the deed. The OP reads like a writing on a headstone.

Deku

Banned
Ezduo said:
Bottom (too nervous though, didn't work out too well if you know what I mean), oral, kissing, that's it. Met him through my mother's gay friend. And, no cuddling.

Hope he's same age at least. Or you may have just been taken advantage of.

wait so you were bicurious thus you decided to volunteer yourself for anal sex (receiving?)

seems like the grossest way to go about it tbh

Ezduo said:

Did you have a happy ending? Did balls touch? You know its only gay if balls are touching. Did you at least find the dude attractive?

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
cnizzle06 said:
:lol, being a junior, I'm not sure if you're aware of the relevance to that statement.

I lurked for about three years, I know everything.

That thread was all sorts of shamefulness.

Ezduo

Banned
Deku said:
Hope he's same age at least. Or you may have just been taken advantage of.
Nah, it's fine.
blame space said:
wait so you were bicurious thus you decided to volunteer yourself for anal sex (receiving?)

seems like the grossest way to go about it tbh
When you're horny logic tends to go out the window.

Razorskin

----- ------
Ezduo said:

CXIlx.jpg

Gaborn

Kinitari - :lol :lol :lol It's been over a year, so far so good!

Ezduo said:

Now, see, this is the classic mistake. In all honesty, if you're NOT sure if you would like it I generally would say you shouldn't go all the way like that if you're experimenting. You should have just tried 69'ing and see how that went. No need to pop the cork if you don't want to dip into the bottle some more.

And now you can speak to that from EXPERIENCE :D

Dali

Ezduo said:

It still amazes me how some people have to suck dick and/or get ass fucked to realize it's not for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom