• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario All-Stars 25th Anniversary Edition coming to Europe

Capndrake

Just got an email from NoE. Will be released on the 3rd of December, no further specifics yet (Other than that it includes all extras from the Japanese release).

allstarsbundle2212.jpg

MYE

Will buy this and the red Wii remote + like the little Mario bitch i am :D

the red Wii remote + is coming, right?
D:

Benson

As soon as this is available to pre-order, my money will be down! Gots to love to some old school mario action.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Let's see if vook mentions the AU version, we have to be getting the same as EU right? Fuck let's hope so!

Arren

I wonder if this version is restricted to 50Hz, like the original PAL cartridge and like what happens on most of European VC SNES releases.

If so, they can keep that to themselves, as far as I'm concerned.

MYE

The Wii will go down in history as THE Mario system. I'm loving this :D

Kr3QO.jpg

+ all the VC stuff

New Super Mario World Wii now, please! :3

elfinke

_Alkaline_ said:
Bought.

If it comes to Australia.

Which it won't. :(

My thoughts to a dime :(

So so so bought, day 1, but it will never see the light of day and thanks to region locked hardware (yes yes, I know...), that will be that. Not even Play-Asia can save us :(

/edit: NoE, not NoJ. Comprehension FTW - thanks to the guys below, hehe.

MYE

elfinke said:
My thoughts to a dime :(

So so so bought, day 1, but it will never see the light of day and thanks to region locked hardware (yes yes, I know...), that will be that. Not even Play-Asia can save us :(

huh, isnt Australia also a PAL region?

MYE said:
huh, isnt Australia also a PAL region?
Yes it is. So Zavvi, TheHut, Game, Amazon and tons of other sites will ship to Australia.

Does anybody know if the special DSi (XL) editions will be seeing a release outside of Japan. A friend of mine will be in Japan in november and I asked him to bring me the XL Mario, but if they release in Europe I'm buying it here.

elfinke

Notorious_Roy said:
Yes it is. So Zavvi, TheHut, Game, Amazon and tons of other sites will ship to Australia.

Does anybody know if the special DSi (XL) editions will be seeing a release outside of Japan. A friend of mine will be in Japan in november and I asked him to bring me the XL Mario, but if they release in Europe I'm buying it here.

Edited my above post to reflect comprehended enlightenment!

Jackano

Super mario All stars on a Wii disc + a soundtrack CD from many Mario games + a booklet.

Will probably be 30€, a little high if true me think.

Arren said:
I wonder if this version is restricted to 50Hz, like the original PAL cartridge and like what happens on most of European VC SNES releases.

If so, they can keep that to themselves, as far as I'm concerned.
Gah, good point. I would have pre-ordered it if it was cheap enough but now I'm definitely going to wait until we get confirmation that it's at least 60hz.

seady

NOA will most likely get it too. It's free money for them.
But the bad thing is it will come with a ugly box that has absolutely no "anniversary" value.

zigg

seady said:
NOA will most likely get it too. It's free money for them.
But the bad thing is it will come with a ugly box that has absolutely no "anniversary" value.

MPT came in a tin...

Top Bottom