• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arthur and Rad Spencer confirmed for MVC. Also some magnet dude and a floating head

Barrage

Thougthts:

Arthur-Looks fucking hilarious.

Spencer-Haters retreat, dude looks like he could be a lot of fun. It also seems like the most shit-on characters revealed so far have been the most deadly (Trish
/X-23)

Mags-Please don't be broken again. Having only 4/5 characters in EVERY match is what MVC2 High-Level Play so dull for me.

M.O.D.OK.-The ugliest fighting game character since R.Mika.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Funny that Right side M.O.D.O.K's arm is clipping through his chair... cool to see such an interesting character in the game, though. It's like Shuma Gorath all over again! I love watching Capcom make something unique and fun to play out of the zany, off-the-wall characters. It's when they're at their best!

Anywho, I really have no problem with "Modern" Rad Spencer being here, he looks fine in this artstyle, and I think it's smart of Capcom no to waste the modern look. Probably a good way to get people to go back and buy the past game, and they can have an alternate costume to make him look like "classic" Spencer anywho, so no worries. This version of Spencer looks like he fits in perfectly fine alongside someone like Chris or Wesker.

Arthur... hmm. I'm happy to see him as a character, but not doing anything for me, yet. Lets see him in armor, and doing something more than running around in his underwear! Since he has a guest appearance in DR2, shouldn't be too shocked to see him in MvC3.

Magneto... more interested in how he'll play than anything else, but it's cool to see him back. The most interesting thing about these returning people is easily the new stuff they give them.

FHIZ

V_Ben said:
I hope that Stan Lee is the final character unveiled. That would rock so bloody hard :lol
That really, really, really needs to happen.

I'm glad to see a bunch of new characters on the Roster. Would have felt cheated if it were just a bunch of old ones.

Now, if we could only get DC vs Capcom -_-

GatorBait

phpycHC7wmagneto3.jpg

php8C34Lrmagneto2.jpg

Enk

makes good threads.
OMG, Arthur's voice is actually pretty awesome! He sounds pretty much as I would have expected him to strangely.

SAB CA said:
Arthur... hmm. I'm happy to see him as a character, but not doing anything for me, yet. Lets see him in armor, and doing something more than running around in his underwear! Since he has a guest appearance in DR2, shouldn't be too shocked to see him in MvC3.

Wuh? I guess this means I need to get this game.

Korigama

Using the HD Bionic Commando design for Spencer makes him quite possibly the stupidest addition for Capcom's side at this point, and while I have no idea who M.O.D.O.K. is, he's without a doubt horrendous. Keep on trolling, Capcom.

It'd be awesome if they used Tom Kenny's squeaky voice for MODOK from the Super hero Squad, though fat chance of that happening. When I get home from vacation, definitely going to try my hand at some "Deal With it/Haters Gonna Hate" GIFs for him.

Seems like a lot of Spencer's moves are similar to the ones they gave Spiderman to make him more Spidey like.

I like that Iron Man taunts him for only having a bionic arm.

Ponn

Banned
For those saying that is a Slade alt costume for Deadpool its not. It's his X-men costume he wore for a couple issues in his comic. He also made them all a pool full of pancakes.

So one of those leaked lists has to be pretty accurate by now. Who is left from the list to be revealed?

Enk

makes good threads.
Barrage said:
Spencer-Haters retreat, dude looks like he could be a lot of fun. It also seems like the most shit-on characters revealed so far have been the most deadly (Trish
/X-23)

Spence hate is mostly due to appearance. Had it been the REAL Bionic Commando look and not the stupid focus tested one the reaction would have been different.

Korigama said:
Using the HD Bionic Commando design for Spencer makes him quite possibly the stupidest addition for Capcom's side at this point, and while I have no idea who M.O.D.O.K. is, he's without a doubt horrendous. Keep on trolling, Capcom.

Ummm MODOK is fucking awesome.

Wallach

Oh I'll just take a look at the NeoGAF and see if there's any new MvC3 new-YIP YIP YIP I SPRAINED MY BRAIN OGM MAGNETOOOOOO

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
What the hell is that MODOK thing ?

ARTHUR !!!

Korigama

Pai Pai Master said:
Ummm MODOK is fucking awesome.

Sir Ilpalazzo said:
Why is that?

Like I said, I know absolutely nothing about the guy other than the fact that he's butt ugly (not sure why I'm getting singled out for this when I'm not the only one to say it).

Bebpo

Banned
Spencer looks fun to play as but that has to be one of the most dull remixes of the amazing BC theme ever. Was hoping his music would be really awesome since it's such a good song.

Barrage

Bebpo said:
Spencer looks fun to play as but that has to be one of the most dull remixes of the amazing BC theme ever. Was hoping his music would be really awesome since it's such a good song.

IN YOUR FACE!!

God's Beard said:
Magneto - most baller shit ever
MODOK - godly troll character
Spencer - godly troll character
Arthur - dan tier

Spencer looks fucking high-tier with his scorpion shit, if M.O.D.O.K is Sentinel's replacement he'll be God-like. Only one more ultimate troll character and I'll have a team, I'm hoping Squirrel Girl :D

LiK

When you play as Arthur, you need to beat Arcade mode twice in a row to see the true ending.

Make it so, Capcom.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Where are you guys watching the footage ?

Top Bottom