• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arthur and Rad Spencer confirmed for MVC. Also some magnet dude and a floating head

V_Ben

Banned
Got an email from Capcom;

Hi,
We just announced two new characters for Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds at New York Comic Con 2010.
Sir Arthur, the brave knight from Ghost ‘n Goblins, is charging in with his full arsenal of classic goodies. And if that wasn’t crazy enough, Nathan “Rad” Spencer is swinging in for some combat action and he’s bringing his ever-useful bionic arm with him for a little show and tell. Other Capcom comrades will include Wesker, Tron Bonne, Viewtiful Joe, Amaterasu, Dante, Ryu, Morrigan, Chris Redfield, Felicia, Trish and Chun-Li.

I'm currently trying to get onto the press site, but the damn thing is hammered. I'll be updating when I get the assets...

phpPNPz8mspencervsspidey2.jpg

phpXgh4bOspencervsdeadpool.jpg

Edit: F*ck it, just scroll down. There are a boatload of screens for you to get all giddy over :D

(Also, there's a screen with MODOK on it. Yeah, MODOK.) :D

kenta

Has no PEINS
And then two more characters tomorrow morning, right? Gambit and someone else? Surely some obscure left-field unknown Marvel nemesis

Arthur? Sweet.

Also, please be classic Rad Spencer design. Perhaps Rad is the silhouette that everyone assumed was Frank West?

Yes! As a confirmed BC fanatic I am pumped about Spencer making it in. Unlike most of you I really enjoyed both recent BC games.

EDIT - Yes, let's make sure its "Classic" Rad Spencer, please.

Gunloc said:
Arthur? Sweet.

Also, please be classic Rad Spencer design. Perhaps Rad is the silhouette that everyone assumed was Frank West?

No, that silhouette was carrying a camera and it matched up perfectly with Frank's Dead Rising art.

Gunloc said:
Arthur? Sweet.

I remember hoping against all odds that was some classic Rad and not a Frank silhouette.

V_Ben

Banned
F*cking press site. Sorry guys, can somebody else try and get the assets too? I'm having no luck over here.

Sir Ilpalazzo said:
No, that silhouette was carrying a camera and it matched up perfectly with Frank's Dead Rising art.
But this game has new art for all the character silhouettes. Could have been Capcom trolling.

Peff

_dementia said:
But this game has new art for all the character silhouettes. Could have been Capcom trolling.

I think Trish's also matched, but then again they've said that not all silhouettes will be in the game.

_dementia said:

Some of the silhouettes have used old art. I know the first big collage had a Dormammu silhouette that came right out of Google Images.

Gunloc said:
I don't remember the camera.

*Goes to look*

It wasn't visible in the first image with Frank, but there was one shot of a bunch of silhouettes where you could clearly see that he was holding his camera on his shoulder.

Sir Ilpalazzo said:
It wasn't visible in the first image with Frank, but there was one shot of a bunch of silhouettes where you could clearly see that he was holding his camera on his shoulder.
I don't think I've seen that one. When was it released?

"drop deadpool

thank me later"

No can do, I don't care if there's an army of Deadpools online. Only a Q-Bee announcement would make me consider dropping him.

Kusagari

Tiger uppercut said:
Is it the 'stache one or the dreads one?

Dreads. They announced a wide variety of Spider-Man alternate costumes though so there's hope that we'll get the real Rad as an alternate.

Top Bottom