• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5 Photo Sharing Thread

Cesar

Banned
weekend_warrior said:
My first upload. Nothing special, just trying out the 3D effect.

w7iJY.gif

I said dayum!
That car just looks so real, I can almost touch it. :lol

UFRA

Some of my first photos just learning how the new photo mode works:

With this one, I tried to create a scene where the Lambo "stops time" and is crystal clear, while the rest of the world continues about their business - as you can see people and the train are a blur as they continue about their lives. But the Lambo is so striking it stands out. I also upset the color balance in this image.
Murcielago%20CE%201.jpg

Just a basic shot of my BMW M3.
BMW%20M3%20CE%202.jpg

My favorite one. I use this as my profile photo on GT5 and as my background for the PS3. :D
BMW%20M3%20CE%201.jpg

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
This shit is as beautiful as ever but PLEASE thumbnail link and size down them caps. Especially the ones from the last page and SCISSORS from this page.

These are looking very good.

bud

Agent Ironside said:
One extra from the earlier ones I posted on this page. If anybody wants 1080p shots of any picture I post, just let me know!

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5006/5211142180_c0d2896dba_b.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

omfg.

some of these look absolutely insane.

(i haven't even touched photomode yet)

SUPARSTARX

How come some of my photos aren't copying to the USB drive? The screen shows 12/12 done, but my drive would only have 3 of the photos stored.

Jubbly

The Salzburg pics are incredible. Was there this Summer and immediately recognised the area the photo was taken in. Wow.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
My first set of photos, mostly messing around. Not really trying to do anything special.

I should note that I hardly did any enhancements to these.

G Rom

Some new pics I took today :

Hungry building is gonna eat this NSX alive !:lol

Eiger Nordwand K Trail is one of my favorite tracks in the game. I love the fast downhill part !
Oh and that C4 WRC that I won is a beast for the intermediate rally special event !:lol

G Rom

Yeah, I actually just saw some of your photos TheOctagon ! :eek:
Some amazing shots there, I recommend everyone to go have a look !

oblo

e17_rome.jpg

My very first Ferrari.

b21_cape_ring_periphery_1.jpg

And this is one standard car that can get my love. Just wasted all my money on it, got me the Loony Tune trophy by doing so though. Didn't really care about any of that, just wanted to drive it and it didn't let me down, awesome ride... Not that I needed it for a race or anything, just wanted that car in my garage for the fun of it and that's exactly what makes this game just "something else" compared to other racing games. Absolutely loving it. :D

jett

D-Member
I didn't even notice that was a standard car...if all standards were of that quality there would be much less of a fuss about the whole thing.

LCfiner

Router said:
Woah...

http://i53.tinypic.com/zsr402.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

[B]sweet jesus[/B]. I need to get back into photo mode tonight.

edit: a more accurate representation of my reaction:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/YNP5s.gif

-viper-

Banned
If only GT5 was half of the quality of these standard shots.

Don't get me wrong - on a Panasonic plasma TV, it looks fantastic. But the graphical issues hit you hard on the face when sitting a couple of feet away from an LCD screen.

when on the 'standard tracks', the game looks like the horrible looking Time Trial demo.

On other cases, it looks better than GT5 Prologue (which is the benchmark for graphics in racing games as far as I'm concerned. The 1080p 'output' looks way better here).

I hope GT6 is a launch title for the PS4. I've had enough of shitty current gen graphics. Only a few games look really good.

Top Bottom