• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I saw a girl with an anime tattoo today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
and it was awesome. it was on the back of her leg calf. i was going to hug her but that would have been weird. at least i went up to her and said that i liked. she was busy shopping with her parents so i wasn't able to talk to her a lot. she told me her tattoo was misao from kenshin. :)

have you seen any cool today?

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
mac said:
You should always carry candy around that way you have a conversation opener.
Practice your conversation skills on young children first... they won't judge!

Vox-Pop said:
and it was awesome. it was on the back of her leg calf. i was going to hug her but that would have been weird. at least i went up to her and said that i liked. she was busy shopping with her parents so i wasn't able to talk to her a lot. she told me her tattoo was misao from kenshin. :)

have you seen any cool today?

rivers.gif

micster

Vox-Pop said:
was going to hug her but that would have been weird.
Really?! I thought hugging nubile girls when they're out with their parents out of the blue was the socially acceptable thing. So thats where ive been going wrong.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
Mostly unrelated, but is there some anime related to "Discipline" other than the hentai? I had a summer job at a day-care center and there was a six year old girl with an anime t-shirt that had some red headed chick with "Discipline" in big silver letters. Would be a bit weird if a six year old had a hentai shirt.

Ceres

Banned
So when did Vox-Pop start trying to out creep Fistful? Or did I just not notice until Fistful wasn't around?

UrbanRats

John Dunbar said:
Mostly unrelated, but is there some anime related to "Discipline" other than the hentai? I had a summer job at a day-care center and there was a six year old girl with an anime t-shirt that had some red headed chick with "Discipline" in big silver letters. Would be a bit weird if a six year old had a hentai shirt.
Apparently not(quick google search). :lol

JCX

I just thought about making a thread about what lame/nerdy tatoo one would get if not for the social stigmas attached. I'd pick the green lantern symbol.

tiff

Banned
John Dunbar said:
Cool as hell six year-old.

there is a person with Watch more anime bumper stickers, in my apartment complex. On closer inspection of the car there is a metric ton of McDonalds bags back there. Moral of the story?

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Technosteve said:
there is a person with Watch more anime bumper stickers, in my apartment complex. On closer inspection of the car there is a metric ton of McDonalds bags back there. Moral of the story?
Shitty taste goes beyond just food?

CygnusXS said:
Shitty taste goes beyond just food?

i saw the owner of the car two days ago, she had to weigh at least three bills. the moral of the story? dont assume anime loving
waps
are skinny

Salazar

jaekwon15 said:
is this really worthy of posting? i thought this place was strict about this sort of thing. :lol

If it were a Sanosuke tattoo, it would need five threads, minimum, to contain the awesome.

Salazar said:
If it were a Sanosuke tattoo, it would need five threads, minimum, to contain the awesome.
You mean Yahiko because he's the best little shit in all of anime. Grew up to be a bad ass too.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Technosteve said:
i saw the owner of the car two days ago, she had to weigh at least three bills. the moral of the story? dont assume anime loving
waps
are skinny
Beware of the skinny ones.

6XM0q.jpg

BertramCooper said:
You should write a book.

The Girl with the Anime Tattoo

It will sell millions.
It would have to be a trilogy with The Girl Who Played with Dragonballs and The Girl Who Kicked the Chocobo's Nest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom