• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I saw a girl with an anime tattoo today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
spindashing said:
You mean Yahiko because he's the best little shit in all of anime. Grew up to be a bad ass too.
No, Yahiko was an annoying little fucker. He didn't even use a real sword, he used a fucking wooden sword just like that useless cunt, Kaoru. Everybody in that anime were pussies 'cept for Kenshin's teacher.

mysticwhip said:
No, Yahiko was an annoying little fucker. He didn't even use a real sword, he used a fucking wooden sword just like that useless cunt, Kaoru. Everybody in that anime were pussies 'cept for Kenshin's teacher.

of course he did not use a real sword because if he did he'd be god tier. shit when he grew up he was the man who caught 1000 blades.

he caught blades with his HANDS, bitch. His HANDS.

Hiko is cool too, though, I'll give you that.

spindashing said:
of course he did not use a real sword because if he did he'd be god tier. shit when he grew up he was the man who caught 1000 blades.

he caught blades with his HANDS, bitch. His HANDS.

Hiko is cool too, though, I'll give you that.
So the fuck what, if someone caught my sword, I'd just spit in their face & stomp 'em in the nuts. Dumbass anime pussies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
ibeC4o.gif

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Vox-Pop said:
and it was awesome. it was on the back of her leg calf. i was going to hug her but that would have been weird. at least i went up to her and said that i liked. she was busy shopping with her parents so i wasn't able to talk to her a lot. she told me her tattoo was misao from kenshin. :)

have you seen any cool today?
That was a bad post, and you are a bad person.

ZoddGutts

John Dunbar said:
Mostly unrelated, but is there some anime related to "Discipline" other than the hentai? I had a summer job at a day-care center and there was a six year old girl with an anime t-shirt that had some red headed chick with "Discipline" in big silver letters. Would be a bit weird if a six year old had a hentai shirt.

Not sure but the artist/creator of Discipline and Bible Black is fan of Rock music maybe Discipline is based on a Band/Song? He's next work is named Starless btw.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starless_and_Bible_Black

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
I thought Vox would be the kind of gaf-virgin who wouldn't like tatoos on a chick.

Kinda gives me hope for him...

i went to barnes and noble one night dressed like a gothaboo and guy was like "I never saw an asian dressed like that" and asked for a hug. it's the rage back then i guess.

cnizzle06

Banned
I've seen stealth I-had-sex threads, but never have I seen a I-spoke-to-a-girl thread. Vox, you've set a new benchmark. Ya done good.

Vox-Pop said:
and it was awesome. it was on the back of her leg calf. i was going to hug her but that would have been weird. at least i went up to her and said that i liked. she was busy shopping with her parents so i wasn't able to talk to her a lot. she told me her tattoo was misao from kenshin. :)

2ujtssy.jpg

mj1108

Vox-Pop said:

Since when can 11 year olds get tattoos?

BattleMonkey said:
Hey Grandma, wtf is Kenshin and what's it have to do with that saggy cartoon on your leg?
*Grandma looks at gradson/granddaughter*

Grandma screams into her face:

hitori de wa, tooi ashita wo
yoake no mama de koesou de
butsukatteikya kokeru omoi yo
konya mo mata sure chigai

Vox-Pop said:
i was going to hug her but that would have been weird.

You need to stalk her on the internet, find her home address, follow her to school, go into her primary school and when she's having her after play nap, give her that hug bro.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
oh, i thought this was going to be another pathetic thread where you admire someone from a distance and think about "what if i approached her?" for days.

i can honestly say i'm glad you approached her. you have a chance to do the dating-age thread proud.

hateradio said:
Beware of the skinny ones.

6XM0q.jpg

It would have to be a trilogy with The Girl Who Played with Dragonballs and The Girl Who Kicked the Chocobo's Nest.

I got a nest for her, coupla eggs too.

Persona7

Banned
at my old job there was this chick with a ghost in the shell tattoo on her arm and she was loud mouthed and always said "omg epic" at least twice a day and she smelled like wet dog

that tattoo was pretty nice though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom