• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I saw a girl with an anime tattoo today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackface

Banned
forever_alone_painting_art.jpg

Vox-Pop said:
and it was awesome. it was on the back of her leg calf. i was going to hug her but that would have been weird. at least i went up to her and said that i liked. she was busy shopping with her parents so i wasn't able to talk to her a lot. she told me her tattoo was misao from kenshin. :)

have you seen any cool today?

f1063.jpg

_dementia said:
I wonder what the story is behind a tattoo like that. I remember hearing it takes years to complete.

I'm not an expert on the subject but I am gonna say

Yakuza Kunoichi/part-time hostess.

JambaJuice sucks btw Smoothie King FTW

jadedm17

I saw a girl with an anime tattoo today...
While working at TGIFridays this summer I saw a girl with not one, but two Hello Kitty tattoos over her boobs that were a good six inches tall each.

So yea, thank you for reminding me of that. Eww.

_dementia said:
I wonder what the story is behind a tattoo like that. I remember hearing it takes years to complete.

No that would take about 4-5 days which would be roughly 40 hours? depending on how the person copes with pain and if they had to come back months apart, like my arm one took 16 hours total but it was eight hours one day then two months later the next part was eight hours.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
I dunno, I know a really awesome down to earth guy who has L from Death Note on his right bicep. Its just one of his several tattoos.

That being said....Vox Pop...

MMaRsu

Banned
Vox-Pop said:
and it was awesome. it was on the back of her leg calf. i was going to hug her but that would have been weird. at least i went up to her and said that i liked. she was busy shopping with her parents so i wasn't able to talk to her a lot. she told me her tattoo was misao from kenshin. :)

Wow that's a great story dude. No really, I honestly enjoyed that little tidbit of information. I swear you're a joke character.

Anime tattoo..fucking hell.

CaptYamato said:
I'm sure it's a Yakuza tattoo. If I recall the upper right shoulder is the clan name.
Nope, she's in a satanic cult. Look at her back, there is an obvious illustration of satan on her back.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Pandaman said:
i did hug him once.
Thou art him... And you are thou...
Thou has established a new bond...

It brings thee closer to the truth...

Thou shalt be blessed when creating Personas of the Chariot Arcana...

1J8fs.png

Scarecrow

i can't criticize. I have this on my upper arm (sans side flames, w/ black glasses)

20090118045006-15107-gurren-lagann-logo-skull-vector.png

It's innocuous enough that the average Joe doesn't know it's from a cartoon, yet it looks pretty bad ass.

Come on Vox-pop, this is Neogaf. You're only allowed to post your interests in women if they have an ass you could set a vase on.

Why can't you be like the rest of us males and base your entire taste in women on the fear that if your tastes slightly differ from the norm you will be laughed at and ostracized?

NomarTyme

Vox-Pop said:

:lol

dejay

Banned
HappyBivouac said:
I actually think Vox-pop is less socially awkward than a lot of people in this thread, to be honest.

The difference is the amount of restraining orders he'll go through in a life time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom