• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

$100 Gift Card w/ a 160GB PS3 purchase at WalMart on 12/17 | $50 GC @ Best Buy Now

Elios83

Planned deals or Tretton made an emergency call after November NPD? LOL :lol :lol
If it doesn't last for two days it should make the system more competitive in december.

Noshino

The Take Out Bandit said:
Unfortunately still too much as that gift card will just be used to pay off the extended warranty.

ONE BROKEN PS3 TOO MANY, SIR! >:|

D:

My brothers treat their PS3 like shit, yet it still works, it amazes me. Sometimes I think of going home and taking the PS3 with me, poor thing... :lol

Gamer @ Heart said:
I just fucking bought one from them 2 days ago. Not fair.

Email them. I bought a hardware bundle just a few weeks ago and just a few days after buying it they started giving a $40 gift card. I emailed them and they gave it to me. After all, you have 30 days to return stuff. Why not just return it then buy it again with the giftcard? It's in their best interest to just give it to you now.

apana

If I had some money right now I would get it, amazing deal. Using that cash to get an extended warranty is a good idea, its only like 35 dollars.

Gadfly

While flying into a tree he exclaimed "Egad!"
the link says you can get anything you want with $75 credit except few things like Kindle books and so on. It doesn't say you have to buy warranty with it.

I think he was mentioning that if he were to buy the ps3 from amazon, he would use that credit to buy the extended warranty. I'm actually looking into this, although my uncle's friend is buying a Bravia combo with ps3 w/ gt5, and doesn't want the ps3. I'm trying to see how much he wants to sell it for.

krae_man

I hope a $100 price cut comes soon. I'm running out of space on my 60gb(less then 10gb and I have next to nothing in my game data folder) and I would much rather buy a $199 160gb slim then spend $50 on a bigger hard drive.

mm04

My sister picked up one primarily for less hassles with Blu-Ray updates. For her, it was better than that Walmart deal because state tax in our area of CA is over 9%. That would be good though if you buy lots of stuff from Walmart.

Zizbuka

Banned
Still overpriced, it should be $200 now. I'd own one if they'd lower the price. It's just a matter of principle, same reason I refuse to spend $60 for a game (which apparently I never actually own).

thuway

Zizbuka said:
Still overpriced, it should be $200 now. I'd own one if they'd lower the price. It's just a matter of principle, same reason I refuse to spend $60 for a game (which apparently I never actually own).
What? hahahahahah

Instro

OldJadedGamer said:
Email them. I bought a hardware bundle just a few weeks ago and just a few days after buying it they started giving a $40 gift card. I emailed them and they gave it to me. After all, you have 30 days to return stuff. Why not just return it then buy it again with the giftcard? It's in their best interest to just give it to you now.

I wonder if I could get this gift credit even though I bought the bundle during Black Friday. That came with $25 and 2 games, would be nice to get an extra $50.:D

Nvm looks like the promotion is over.

1GabUp

threenote said:
Because America is the best America.
:lol

You forgot to post this pic with your message :

america-fuck%20yeah.jpg

Nice, a friend of mine had his 40gig Yellow Light of Death on him tonight so I told him to wait till Friday to score this Wal-mart deal to get a slim.

Najaf

So,

PS3:..........................300
Uncharted 1&2:............70 (40, 30)
Demon's Souls:............30
...............................$400
...............................-100
...............................$300

Am I doing it right?

Sounds like a fun Friday.

Najaf said:
So,

PS3:..........................300
Uncharted 1&2:............70 (40, 30)
Demon's Souls:............30
...............................$400
...............................-100
...............................$300

Am I doing it right?

Sounds like a fun Friday.

That's amazing.

Firestorm

1GabUp said:
Why aren't these deals effective in Canada... :'(
Check RFD for Boxing Day deals. If none are good enough, go to Sony Style on the 24th and get a $50 gift card which comes with a $50 coupon. Buy a PS3 the next week with said gift card and coupon. Sell the NHL 11 that comes in the bundle for $50. Then there you go: $200 PS3 + free inFamous.

Top Bottom