• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

House sitting for my mom... ackward sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And her neighbor upstairs started to have sex, and it lasted...... two minutes. He's my moms gay friend, but shit, two minutes. Dude came up stairs fucked for a teeny tiny bit than bolted. LMAO.

awkward

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Bread said:
Did you and your mom finish at the same time?
I was thinking something similar, :lol :lol.

The other day I heard my housemate and her boyfriend having sex, and, for the first time ever, I didn't really mind. I find both of them pretty attractive, so I guess that made the difference...? Usually I'm annoyed and grossed out. :: shrug ::

omg.kittens said:
I was thinking something similar, :lol :lol.

The other day I heard my housemate and her boyfriend having sex, and, for the first time ever, I didn't really mind. I find both of them pretty attractive, so I guess that made the difference...? Usually I'm annoyed and grossed out. :: shrug ::

I can assure they only thing that grossed me out was the fact he didn't shower afterwards and just left the house like that. Paper thin walls.

Always-honest said:
egtnci.jpg

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Tears For Fears said:
And her neighbor upstairs started to have sex, and it lasted...... two minutes. He's my moms gay friend, but shit, two minutes. Dude came up stairs fucked for a teeny tiny bit than bolted. LMAO.

awkward

Tears For Fears
Yaoi Fever

LabouredSubterfuge said:
I can't be the only here who is unable to understand what the fuck the OP just described.

Nope, I'm trying to piece the puzzle too. What I've gathered is that OP is housesitting for his mom, implying his mom isn't there but we may never know the truth. Then her gay friend went upstairs and had sex for two minutes with something and then left.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
LabouredSubterfuge said:
I can't be the only here who is unable to understand what the fuck the OP just described.
I don't get it either. Frightening, comical, don't know.

Lunchbox

Banned
Count of Monte Sawed-Off said:
OP is housesitting for his mom

implying his mom isn't there

Then her gay friend went upstairs and had sex for two minutes with something.

-his mom isnt there
-op is the ONLY one in the house
-the guy had sex with SOMEONE

wB4SM.gif

Kritz

Banned
LabouredSubterfuge said:

Well, you would too if a neighbouring gay man had backwards sex with your mother in two minutes and didn't even have a shower when he left.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
Lunchbox said:
-his mom isnt there
-op is the ONLY one in the house
-the guy had sex with SOMEONE

http://i.imgur.com/wB4SM.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
perfect.

Gaborn

LabouredSubterfuge said:

I'll join the confused crowd. Can we get a little more detail? Also, was he cute?

LabouredSubterfuge said:
I came in here for ackward incest sex and all I got was confusion. I suppose ackward incest sex is confusing but my dick is not pleased.

Deadstar

spindashing said:
I came in here for ackward incest sex and all I got was confusion. I suppose ackward incest sex is confusing but my dick is not pleased.

I thought you said "insect" and it reminded me of the praying mantis thread with Mr. Fantastic or whoever it was.

-x.Red.x-

The OP has suffered a unromantic and traumatic event.
We must all get together and comfort him.

Tell us OP
what really happen?

Fucking GAF, I wasn't aware I had to be on my A game today. Let me be articulate. :rolleyes:.

It was a fair morning, I greeted the day as I always have. Woke up, took a shower, made breakfast and than read the newspaper. All of this was my daily routine, except it was one of my rare days off from work. At around 10:30am I get a phone call from my mother stating that she needs to give one of here friends a ride, and that this would be a fair distance. She asked me if I could watch her apartment for her. I sighed but agreed. I get dressed and drive over to her place. I arrive around 11:45am, too my dismay she had already departed for her destination. I was a bit miffed, for I forgot to bring my wallet and she only has food meant for the carnivorous. I digress though, onto the point. I sit on the couch and begin to watch Porky's on Comcast Ondemand.

Seeing as I have nothing to do and the film of choice has been seen far too many times my meager mind can count up to. I have a sudden urge to go on Neogaf and read up on current events and video game discussions. I surf for about an hour, everything is going fine until I heard the door outside slam. I hear two men ascend up a flight of stairs like a bunch of lunatics, five minutes pass and I begin to hear faint moans. I am left slackjawed. Could my feeble mind be playing tricks on me? Surly no one could be having sex so loudly as not to be concerned by the lower parties comfort zone. As they begin to get louder I say to myself, my goodness. How repulsive to make all of this vile sound and not care what others around you might think.

Than as I go on to monologue to myself, the moaning stops, the war is over. It was a short battle filled with lust and many holes being ravaged, but the beast has finally been calmed. I was shocked by the nature of what they call sex, for sex cannot be such a miniscule affair. It's filled with passion and love, and lots of foreplay. Alas, I do not understand the world that many come from. Puzzled by the event I post a topic on neogaf, much to the elation of many. For jokes were told, and grammar has come into consideration. Such a journey that awaited me, with just a few keystrokes.

Sill4

Tears For Fears said:
Fucking GAF, I wasn't aware I had to be on my A game today. Let me be articulate. :rolleyes:.

It was a fair morning, I greeted the day as I always have. Woke up, took a shower, made breakfast and than read the newspaper. All of this was my daily routine, except it was one of my rare days off from work. At around 10:30am I get a phone call from my mother stating that she needs to give one of here friends a ride, and that this would be a fair distance. She asked me if I could watch her apartment for her. I sighed but agreed. I get dressed and drive over to her place. I arrive around 11:45am, too my dismay she had already departed for her destination. I was a bit miffed, for I forgot to bring my wallet and she only has food meant for the carnivorous. I digress though, onto the point. I sit on the couch and begin to watch Porky's on Comcast Ondemand.

Seeing as I have nothing to do and the film of choice has been seen far too many times my meager mind can count up to. I have a sudden urge to go on Neogaf and read up on current events and video game discussions. I surf for about an hour, everything is going fine until I heard the door outside slam. I hear two men ascend up a flight of stairs like a bunch of lunatics, five minutes pass and I begin to hear faint moans. I am left slackjawed. Could my feeble mind be playing tricks on me? Surly no one could be having sex so loudly as not to be concerned by the lower parties comfort zone. As they begin to get louder I say to myself, my goodness. How repulsive to make all of this vile sound and not care what others around you might think.

Than as I go on to monologue to myself, the moaning stops, the war is over. It was a short battle filled with lust and many holes being ravaged, but the beast has finally been calmed. I was shocked by the nature of what they call sex, for sex cannot be such a miniscule affair. It's filled with passion and love, and lots of foreplay. Alas, I do not understand the world that many come from. Puzzled by the event I post a topic on neogaf, much to the elation of many. For jokes were told, and grammar has come into consideration. Such a journey that awaited me, with just a few keystrokes.
oh

Why didn't you say that in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom