• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Club Nintendo: European Discussion

Chopper

Ua2CPhdl.jpg

That is terrifying.

Steph_E.

UPDATE: Postman has just delivered MP10. I have registered it in Club Nintendo and I have received 250 points!
So I withdraw my above comments re Nintendo.
(Even though I never did get my 250 points for Super Mario 3D World as they insisted the code had already been used, even though I bought it from Amazon brand new and sealed!)

But hilariously, if you check the slip it will say it expired March 31 regardless. I bet they're just being nice.

I've just dug the slip out if the bin and it does indeed say it expires on March 31. Crazy! Maybe Nintendo felt bad at refusing to register my Super Mario 3D World. :)

N.Grim

What?! I only found out now that the coins in the games since last year expired on March 31, it makes no sense!
I'm sad.

Samuray

I am in dire need of EU club stars.....does anyone still have some?

I could offer an UV code for "The Cabin in the Woods" for trade! (it's a US disc though, but that shouldn't matter, right?)

sasari

Anyone have a list of which still give points? I'm trying to get an extra 1,400 hopefully before the Mario Kart trophies appear so planning to just buy them on eBay but not sure which are still redeemable and which are "expired"

*Edit*

Just bought a Mario Party 10, that worked

I think:
Monster Hunter 4
Captain Toad
Kid Icarus Upraising
Wii console (Apparently you can register 2?)

Should get me more than enough if I can find the codes for sale, or I may at this point just go buy the games!

Steph_E.

Anyone have a list of which still give points? I'm trying to get an extra 1,400 hopefully before the Mario Kart trophies appear so planning to just buy them on eBay but not sure which are still redeemable and which are "expired"

*Edit*

Just bought a Mario Party 10, that worked

I think:
Monster Hunter 4
Captain Toad
Kid Icarus Upraising

Should get me more than enough if I can find the codes for sale, or I may at this point just go buy the games!

MP10 - So it's not just me then (and I thought I was getting preferential treatment).
Yes you can register 2 Wii consoles (or you could 4 years ago when I did it)

jimi_dini

Not even just 2.

You can register 2 of each type.
There were Wiis with gamecube backward compatibility. That counts as 1 type.
There were Wiis without gamecube backward compatibility. That counts as another type.
And there were those Mini-Wiis. That counts as another type.

TheMoon

I am in dire need of EU club stars.....does anyone still have some?

I could offer an UV code for "The Cabin in the Woods" for trade! (it's a US disc though, but that shouldn't matter, right?)

That definitely does matters as it's useless for non-US people. Based geolock. Plus, unless they update those, the code expired two years ago.

Nintendo's website. Click on register and scroll down.

sasari

That definitely does matters as it's useless for non-US people. Based geolock. Plus, unless they update those, the code expired two years ago.

Nintendo's website. Click on register and scroll down.

I don't see any list of individual games on there, and some which are apparently expired, such as Mario Party 10 which expired March 31st, are still working.

Duster

Damn I was hoping they added something new yesterday, my points expire at the end of the month so I had to use my remaining ones on the Kirby soundtrack which is a bit annoying as I'd have preferred some of the upcoming items.
Fucking expiring points I'll never get why they did that, I could have the Zelda statue or the SNES pad if it weren't for them.
Oh well I still did pretty well out the scheme, so long and thanks for all the loot:

Club Nintendo Game Card Case
Club Nintendo RPG Commemorative Coin Collection Set
Game & Watch Collection
Kirby: Triple Deluxe – Soundtrack
Mario Kart 7 Trophy - Shell
Professor Layton Box
Super Mario Bros. 25th Anniversary Coin

Xenoblade Soundtrack (Digital)

Linius

qyxb.png

Pretty sweet that Captain Toad still works despite being expired since march 31st. Wish the same would apply to Majora's Mask 3D
dt8VE4X.png

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
Wish the same would apply to Majora's Mask 3D
dt8VE4X.png

It does. I registered my copy of Majora's Mask in May. Worth a try if you haven't already.

They also need to hurry up adding new stuff because I have 1000 or so stars expiring at the end of June

Linius

Hmm, I think I tried it already. But now I'm not sure, I'll give it another go.

Thanks to getting Tropical Freeze I'm only 250 stars away from 5000 now. 5000 should be the sweetspot for some of the rewards yet to come I feel like.

Have new codes for you! Just pm me for one.

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze gone!
Super Mario 3D World gone!
Nintendoland gone!
Wii Party U gone!
Bayonetta (alltough that one is probably expired). gone!

I usually don't ask for a code in exchange, but would be great if someone would have one for me, as I only need 200 stars to get Link To The Past for Wii U.

junglipar

Neo Member
Captain Toad Figurine Lamp

6000 stars

Time for adventure!

Plan your adventures in the soft light of this Captain Toad figurine lamp! Whether you're planning a treasure hunt or getting ready for a Toad-sized nap, let Captain Toad's headlamp guide the way! Approximately 12cm tall, made of ABS, transparent ABS and PVC.

5459-558d105f3ba67.png

Intel_89

800 stars short of this one, and there's more stuff that I want that's coming later down the line. I'll be on the lookout for this one on ebay.

illusionary

Good to see the updates coming again (or at least one of them!). I'm holding out for an MK8 trophy and the goodbye coin, though - unless I can get another 250 Stars and convince myself that I'd prefer the Luigi figurine.

I still need to decide which of the trophies to go for,,,

Top Bottom